Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2123165 01/25/11 03:18 AM
sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
As a grieving Bearsfan--

Our quarterback had a bad day. Even worse, he has folks bad-mouthing him. Looked like he gave up. Reading his body language, some folks were sure. Mamby pamby, as some would say.

Turns out, he was injured. Playing through pain. Perhaps he should have been pulled earlier, we will never know.

And yet--it wasn't what it seemed.

Maybe the same is true with your spouse. Maybe s/he is just in pain all on his/her own. Read [/url] [url=http://www.divorcebusting.com/a_he_must_be_teething.htm]He Must be Teething

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, the link reads weird but you can get there.

sg
J
JCJ Offline
J
Hi SG,

I was wondering if you could pop over to my thread for a look. I'm now divorced now and starting again and I would really appreciate your input if you can.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2123190#Post2123190

Thanks

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
gladly,

I remember you from KLA, although the details escape me.

sg
J
JCJ Offline
J
Hey SG, thank you. In a nutshell...

My (now) exh left 3 years ago. He had been very ill, got better and wanted to 'rediscover' himself. This involved moving out and, I subsequently found out, another woman. I DBed hard - had success as we became friends and had dates but he showed no signs of leaving the ow and I had to get on with my life so I initiated divorce and we d'd in August. He was a very difficult case as he showed much guilt and trying to get any communication from him was like getting blood from a stone but I manage it smile now I am backpacking in Australia and having a wonderful time. I don't regret a moment of it even though I learnt some very hard lessons (and of course would prefer not to have been divorced) but can see how this isn't a bad other path at all, in fact, it is a bit of an adventure!

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
Girl if you are backpacking in Australia, you are a blast. You are the person to be with. Living well is the best 'revenge'. How exciting!

sg
J
JCJ Offline
J
It is the best adventure! Thank you so much SG. Isn't it funny how sometimes you can't see the answers in your own situation, the wood for the trees and all that and it can be over-whelming knowing what to apply in what situation - your advice was spot on and I feel a million times better. Thank you!!

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
H
H
Bad example. ;-)

Cutler is first class weenie. And don't forget he got "divorced" from his first team by whining his way out of town.

if he's having a bad day, he's had a bad day his whole career.

-signed, a Broncos fan. :-P

This is tongue in cheek.

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
--Jean Jacques Rousseau.
P
P
Bad example. People judged him correctly...he might have been hurt but when he was hurt what did he do to help the team? He sulked on the bench and didn't even cheer for his team.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard