Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27
T
OP Offline
T
very very true.
i just have this added complication of our families and lives being intertwined.

who knows. i keep repeating it, but it's true - only god knows what will happen and time will tell. wink

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
N
N
Thinking of you TMW, I hope you are finding your way.

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
T
OP Offline
T
haven't been on here in long time

too much to update here. don't really want to update here. no offense.

i'm doing ok, anyone who wants to get more detail, email me. I'll make a game of it.

anyone interested follow the hints below to figure out my email and send me a message

1st word clues
color
not quite green
witch
type of tree
type of nut

(no space between 1st & 2nd word)

2nd word clues
city in California
brand name
beer (usually drink with a lime)

at

aol

smile

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
S
S
peacorona?

T
OP Offline
T
nope, try again at the first part sunfunone

S
S
hazelcorona

Ok - that one works!

T
OP Offline
T
you weren't supposed to give it away for everyone silly

S
S
oops!

SunFunOne #2121265 01/18/11 12:30 PM
T
OP Offline
T
My next Chapter has begun but I feel no reason to post it all here.

XH done been gone smile 5 1/2 years. He is remarried, they have 2 kids.

XBF done been gone smile 5 months. He is seeing someone else.

As of Friday, so am I laugh It is very new, but it is very good and has lots of potential. Lots of talking, getting to know each other, understanding, etc.

Thank you - everyone here - for everything over the years. You have all supported, advised, carried, dried tears...you all helped me in ways I couldn't imagine. Thank you. You know who you all are. I will forever be grateful and thankful for your help and guidance and love. There is hope for humanity smile

S
S
This is great news, TMW,

A new year, a new start, a new someone special, a new you. Yes - it was a very long, very difficult struggle for you to reach this point but I can say that I am very happy for you. I don't think you were always happy with me for the advice I gave or the way I delivered it but I really do think I did it for the right reasons - otherwise - whey bother posting at all.

I hope you feel as though a burden has been lifted. I hope your heart is light and it feels like Spring has arrived early. I am so very happy for you! Please keep us posted. Happy Endings are always the best and greatly needed around here.

Barb

Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard