This from someone who saved his marriage -- and wrote about it on his blog.

Phone Coaching: Better than a trip to the Therapist’s office

Your marriage is in trouble, you are looking for help. Use a lifeline, phone a friend – a new friend. The phone coaches at DivorceBusting.com are great. I called and in just three phone calls, my coach connected with me and my marriage issues, got me started on the road to recovery, and gave me the support I needed when I needed it most.

DivorceBusting use a model that is solution focused. It works. During the first call, my DB Coach jumped right in and got up to speed with the issues in my marriage. That was amazing having experienced a failed experience from local counseling for years. When my wife dropped out of marriage counseling, I search the web for help and found DivorceBusting. I wanted someone who knew how to deal with a distressed marriage, complex issues, long-standing problems, and offer help. They met all those expectations and really helped me take steps to save my marriage. It’s been over three years – since June 2007 – and I’m so thankful that I not only found a friend on the phone at DivorceBusting, but that she knew how to help me and my marriage immediately. It works, there is hope and help available for troubled marriages at DivorceBusting.com.

What’s so great about DivorceBusting phone coaches? They use a solution focused approach that works, Michele Weiner-Davis’s model for saving marriages, have passion for helping, you don’t need to drive somewhere to meet with them, are flexible in scheduling your appointments, it doesn’t feel like traditional marriage therapy, it’s better than traditional marriage therapy, and you are hiring the best in the business to counsel and advise you on one of the most successful ways to turn your marriage around. Worth every dollar and moment spent with a DivorceBusting phone coach. You can trust them, they are really good. Compared to our traditional marriage therapy which we were committed to for over five years and was failing to address our distressed marriage issues, DivorceBusting’s model and phone coaches really worked for us. Help is literally a phone call away.

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com