Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 27 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
N
N
Did he get the rest of his crap out of your house?

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
T
OP Offline
T
Yeah, everything of his gone.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
N
N
good for you! Now what are you doing for yourself? To facilitate your own healing?

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
T
OP Offline
T
I'm focusing on me - started classes, going to exercise class usually 3 times a week, tons of personal projects for me around the house.

can't believe it's been 7 weeks - once his stuff was gone, only thing i've heard from him via text about was re-establishing his email. sort of long story.

everyone keeps saying they think he'll realize what he lost, he'll grow up or whatever and try to come back.

only God knows what will happen, time will tell.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
S
S
What kind of exercise classes are you doing?

Time does fly--freakishly fast! Before you know it, it will be 12 weeks!

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
T
OP Offline
T
zumba

T
OP Offline
T
today was a little down for me, no particular reason. not as down as the last time.
i know this is a process, i know it takes time. i know no one knows the future.
heard something that fit perfect - i don't wish it was easy, but i wish it didn't always seem so hard

dealing with issues on the house. finances. etc. life.

i say lots of prayers - for strength and guidance for myself, my friends and family. and i say prayers for xbf - that he see the truth in those around him, that he be led away from evils, that he find his path and a voice for whatever is in his heart.

last week had a couple of rough days and a couple people told me to give it to god - so i begged god to take it and i've been ok for almost a week. like i said, today down but not as down.

hope anyone reading is doing well. thanks for stopping.

K
K
TMW
Your doing very good! it isnt easy, but anything in life worth achieving rarely is,, I'm sorry you have to go through this, but you will be ok , like you have heard before, you are young, smart and have your whole life ahead of you!
Have a good weekend
((hugs))

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

T
OP Offline
T
thanks Karen.
Some days it just seems to feel so overwhelming. I pray and I feel better.
I pray for strength and guidance.

I know God only knows and time will tell whatever the future holds - no matter how much I wish I could speed things along or know what is going to happen.

S
S
People always say the WAS will regret it and whatnot but I am not even sure I believe that .. it just sounds like pretty words to tell someone. But you're just got to have a 'whatever' attitude about it. If they wanted to check out, then they don't deserve you...

Zumba is awesome! Glad to hear you are have started an e exercise regiment. It is so good for the mind and body.

Whenever you feel down, take it to your higher power. I know that's helpful for me sometimes...that and getting out there doing somethingi you love.

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
Page 23 of 27 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard