Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
OP Offline
S
BobbiJo~

Thank you for the reminder...I need to write that down where I can see it each and every time I get mad or curse or feel like taking a chainsaw to my H's privates.

"I am human" - That should be my next tattoo smile smile

(((((Hugs)))))

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
S
OP Offline
S
T~

Always a pleasure my friend....Thank you very much!
I hope all is well with you and the Mrs. smile smile

(((((Hugs to you both)))))

K
K
It is your humanity that will make you an awesome Pastor. You will be able to empathize and identify with people in many situations. You will not be speaking theoretically but from a place of authenticity and I think that you are going to be a very powerful person working for God. My wise mother told me at the start of my sitch that I would come out of it a strong women with empathy and understanding for others. Our human failings and strengths are shaping and fine-tuning us each day and helping us reach our God-given potential.

It IS a journey and every step is a lesson from which we should derive something. Lots of "teachable" and "learnable" moments. Although perhaps we would still like to cut this particular class...

(((Hugs)))

Can't keep a good woman down
S
OP Offline
S
Kara~

You are a beautiful woman, inside and out my friend. I thank you for the kindly reminder as well as the Faith you have in me to do His work.

Yes, there are days when I want to skip class or cut it out altogether however you are correct, each and every situation and circumstance we face is a lesson to be learned.

It will make me a better steward of His word and one day, a Pastor who does have an enormous capacity for empathy, humanity, compassion, kindness and love for the people He sends to me.

Have a blessed day.

(((Hugs))) smile smile

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard