Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19
J
J
You know what I think Doc!!!!!!!
It's working my friend.

JAK

By the way Mine was a diet coke.

Quote:

A LOOOOOOOOOG time ago I asked "how long does this DBing take?" and the answer I got back was... " As long as it takes
Quote:

Thats what Im'e talkin bout!

Last edited by JoJo's circus; 09/08/10 05:40 PM.

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Pisces
By Rick Levine
Your intense passions may be difficult to ignore with the Moon conjuncting red-hot Mars in your 8th House of Intimacy. Intuitively, you know what you want and are ready to go after it, even if the consequences will complicate your life. Remember that it's smarter to think about what could happen next instead of unconsciously blasting your way ahead.

And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hello everyone,
I am finding it harder to come to this site. I feel bad because so many people here have helped me so much and I wish I could return the favor to others that come here like I did three years ago so DESPRATE for help. But school has kept me busy and my R seems to be getting better and better every day.
And when you don’t have problems…. Well ………….. I HAVE WEATHERED THE STORM…. I have come out on the other side of that black hole….Advice to anyone out there…. Some relationships no matter what you do are never meant to be. No matter what you do your spouses will never come back. BUT….. If there is the smallest chance…. The little ray of hope… DO NOT GIVE UP….it takes time….
Got to get back to homework right now but let me leave you with this….. Three years ago I truly believed that my wife was ready to take off with the OM. I was afraid when I went in to surgery to put her name down as the person who would decide to “pull the plug” if something went wrong because I really thought she wanted me out of the way so she could be with the OM..
Last night right after I went to bed and was watching T.V in OUR bedroom… she came in and asked me if I wanted some apple cake that she just made. I told her “ya sure I get up and have some” she said “NO you don’t have to get up… I will bring you some”… and she did…. Desert in bed…… does it get any better than this?

L
L
You are the voice of experience Doc. Maybe you should remind the people how long you went without sex and then....things changed!

J
J
Doc

Awesome!!!!!!!
smile
JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Lotus
You are the voice of experience Doc. Maybe you should remind the people how long you went without sex and then....things changed!

Well Lotus.... let’s just say We have had (my W and I WITH EACH OTHER)more sex in the last three months that we had in the last three years.....Ok it's only was three times in the last three months but after three years of my W making me feel like I had some kind of disease and NO PHYSICAL CONTACT for three years..... This makes me feel like Hugh Heffner....

N
N
I am overjoyed for you, Doc!

Me: 49
WAW: 47
S11, S7
Years Married/Together: 17/18
Bomb: 6/15/07
Separation: 7/6/07
D: 4/3/09

Real love is a decision.
Marriage is a commitment.
F
F
Hi Doc,
Just wanted to stop by and say way to go! I admire the courage and determination you've put into your marriage. I loved your post about your wife planting the flowers, and about how she started buying you snacks for your lunches and bringing your S to your school so you could all have lunch together. It's obvious how hard you've worked - on your life, your M and in school - it's great to hear things are coming around for you. You deserve it! smile

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Finding,

Thanks but I still have far to go... I think the biggest "enemy" of anyone on this board is ourselves.
Nobody controls our emotions and feelings but ourselves unless WE let them.

Last night is a good example... I decided to try to initiate some intimacy...And was rejected... (Nicely I might add) but still rejected. Now in the past I would have been hurt, worried that something was up, disappointed... and If I had felt any of those last night it would have been caused by ME allowing me to feel that way not wife’s rejection... instead... last night I just rolled over and thought to myself... Guess I will try again tomorrow...said Good night and I love ya to my wife and went to sleep.

Last edited by Dr LOve; 09/19/10 06:53 PM.

D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi Everyone….

Well…..I am afraid I am having issues…I took a big step backwards in my mind / thinking yesterday. Went to my highschool (grads only) BBQ yesterday…..I think I was bitten by the MLC bug…….Should have married a woman my age ……. really confused right now

Doc

Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard