Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
J
J
Doc,
Saffie is right i think!
Things are going pretty good aren't they?

Great job on those tests!
JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey Safie and JoJo...Long time.......

Hope things are ok with both of ya

Well things just keep chugging along here. Every day a little better. W is STILL in our room. Have not had another "occasion" since that one night. I am getting better at NOT taking things personally. Of letting go. W has been doing little things like buying me things for snacks to take to school. My 35 year class reunion is coming up this weekend (I just found out about it last week) W actually wanted to go... She has not been to the last two class reunions I went to. AND she did not want me to go to her last one. BUT.... IT's $75.00 a person so we can't afford it.
W is talking more and more about going back to work. I am not pushing it and when something does come up I will give her all the encouragement I can. Another surprise... W is taking son clothes shopping for school. She is taking him to the next city over where my school is. She wanted to know what time was my lunch and suggested that her and son stop and pick up lunch for me and they and we can eat together. Another little thing... Yesterday when I got home from school I was leaning against the counter in the kitchen looking at the paper. W came in and asked how my test was. Not thinking I said "I am not going to tell you until I get a kiss" and she came over and put her hands on my chest and gave me a kiss..... It is amazing how empowering you feel when you say what you want and get it without begging.

I got a B+ BTW

And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
E
E
Hey Dr.L,
Sorry didint see you post about a month a go!! Don't mean to jump in your thread. Thanks for responding. Havent been on here a whole lot the past few days been in a funk my I'll link my new thread!! Anyway S is back home with grandparents and has been away for 3 weeks which sucks, but he's havving fun.
I just not sure what to do anymore.

Our Anniversary is coming up at the end of this month and probbly going to do nothing much, but a card. Anyway I though of asking W out for coffee well to find to see what's going on with our D and if were doing meadition. I also have a family member who might be sick...

We dont talk a whole lot( but I miss chatting with W and don't know if any of my DB is helping) I'm still keeping busy with things for myself it's tough this month. Anyway thanks for posting sorry for interupting your thread.

I also hope all is well with you. Talk later Hope. Need Hope Thanks

O
O
Or, it's amazing how you get what you want when you don't beg asking for it...

I'd say you, W, and your M can't afford not to go to the reunion. It is a big deal that she wants to go. Make it happen.

Best,
Oldtimer
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Hope, will try to get to your post later...

Hey OT...

Boy all my long time friends are still around. (Almost said old friends).

I made a mistake... the reunion is not until NEXT weekend (21st) so there still is time…
W is in charge of our finances and I really think she is thinking of a way of making it happen. But money is getting REAL short. There was a mistake on my Unemployment check. Here in California things are so bad that when you call their office all you get is a recorded message. Not even a "for English press 1" But the guy at my TAA program. (School grant becasue my job went overseas) gave me a special phone number to call and I get right in. They fixed it and my next check should be ok but we still had to borrow $500.00 from MIL to make our mortgage payment this month.
Even with money short wife is trying to rebuild son's computer. Thanks to my schooling I did find that she did not do something’s right. I found that in the past I would have acted more like a parent to her telling her what she did wrong. But this time I just filled in the blanks for her and then praised her for what a great job she did.
Things I try to keep in mind:
When dealing with your spouse... do not take them for granted. Do not say or do anything to them that you would not do to a stranger.
The same goes for your kids. Treat them like you do their friends.
Well its 4:00am need to get some last minute homework done before school. 1/2 Day today then Lunch with my W.. grin. (And son frown )

N
N
Hey, what's up, Doc?

Checkin' in on ya'. Hope all's well.

Me: 49
WAW: 47
S11, S7
Years Married/Together: 17/18
Bomb: 6/15/07
Separation: 7/6/07
D: 4/3/09

Real love is a decision.
Marriage is a commitment.
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey NoCode,

Thanks for checking in on me. It helps a lot to have a “buddy” who cares.
I AM STILL ALIVE, grin

School a little tougher this mod, The ONLY two days this year in calif. The temps get above 100 (104 on Tuesday) my jeep blew it's radiator on the way home from school , Of course I replaced it a year and a half ago and the warranty was only for a year…Had to use my P/U to get to school and then It started stalling at stop signs. THEN wife’s van needed brake work. (I could do it myself If I had time) so on Wednesday…. 2001 Jeep Down for the count. 1990 P/u running like Cr@p..2003 van in the shop… I was down to my 1968 mustang that has a hard time starting…..And that was just this week…. But… wife is still our room; she has been going to her gym. (Curves a woman gym) and started Yoga.and yesterday after school I replaced my radiator. Finals are this week so I will be hitting the books HARD.

You are going to have to wait until next week. (My first week off from school) to get a LOOOOOOOOG update.
But briefly.......Things are moving ahead slooooow ... But NO back slides...

D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
little update,

well I am in the final streach or this mod at school. finals week... Then I have a week off..Jeep is fixed..AND yesterday while walking past wife down the hall she playfully poked me in the belly. This is another first...to playfully touch me.

"and the wall came tumbling down"...No push for intamacy this week too much studying but next............

N
N
Good to hear that things are well (other than the vehicle situation, of course, and even that appears to be improving, right?)

Hang in there, and good luck with the exams, and keep us informed on how you continue to fare.

Prayers and blessings.

Me: 49
WAW: 47
S11, S7
Years Married/Together: 17/18
Bomb: 6/15/07
Separation: 7/6/07
D: 4/3/09

Real love is a decision.
Marriage is a commitment.
J
J
Doc,

What No codes said. wink
Things are looking good for you.

JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard