Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
C
Coach Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Is that what I'm missing, that you wait till they come to you, then ease into the flirting, attraction building.

Right, be wise on what attracts a woman, then she comes to you. Then create some tension slowly.

If you get the cat thing then think thru it. How effective is it to call or chase a cat? The cat is aware of you, you have to peak the cat's interest enough to get it to pursue you. Cat's love to hunt.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
P
P
Coach, there's a p*ssy joke in there somewhere, but I ain't goin' there. laugh smirk

Puppy

P
P
I have a house with a W, 2 Ds, and now 2 female kittens...

C
Coach Offline OP
OP Offline
C
King Arthur cont....

Quote:
The first lesson in this story is that Arthur should not have sought out the wisdom of the wise or priests, because this particular question had nothing to do with spiritual wisdom, but pertained more so to a woman's nature. The princess wasn't truly qualified to answer the question because she would have probably had everything handed to her since her birth and wouldn't comprehend the true meaning of the word "want."

Arthur probably didn't go to the witch at first, not based solely on the fact of cost (He didn't even ask the cost yet) but because he, neglecting the fact that she IS a woman, didn't think that a woman of her stature would have the answer to a question so pertinent, for she lacked the looks and finer qualities associated with regular women for whom society sometimes associate looks or appearance with quality. How would a woman of her stature know what "REGULAR" women want?

The witch, however, did have the knowledge of what she or "Women" wanted, because she in fact WAS in charge of her own life. She had the choice of being whatever or whomever she wanted. The witch was perceived as ugly by others but they all respected her and knew that she would have the answer for a reason; she was a powerful woman who was strong within herself. She did not have to prove to anyone who she was because she already knew who she was. She was "it," so to speak. Thus the exorbitant costs she required.

She wanted Lancelot, who stood out from the crowd, as her booty because she knew that she deserved him and would not settle for less than the best. As the "Most noble of the knights" He had already proven himself an "Alpha Male" which had already triggered her attraction switch knowing within that she was also a quality female.

Retaining her looks through the wedding ceremony was probably a test to see how much of a man he was and he passed with flying colors. It didn't matter to him how anyone else felt or what they thought, Lancelot lived for and answered only to himself. He was willing to do what was right for his people, again showing leadership qualities and selflessness by taking the initiative and being a leader for his king, continuing to trigger attraction in her.

On their wedding night the witch offered Lancelot part of what she "COULD BE" not so much as a reward only, but possibly as a continuing test. She rewarded him and partially submitted to his authority by giving him part of what she knew he, as a man, would want while posing yet another test of when he would want it; is this about pride (the way other people see you) or is it about you (what you want)?

By accepting her gift and graciously granting her the authority back, to make the decision as to when he would receive it, he gave her the security of letting her know that he believed that she was capable of making her own decisions and that he was going to stand by her either way continuing to trip her attraction triggers thereby causing her to want to please him, turning her into what he wanted her to be, naturally.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
G
G
In my quest of learning what attracts women, today I found out that a man's shoes are the number one piece of clothing women look at to determine a mens sense of stlye.

Come to think of it, I had a W aproach me a few months ago b/c of the boots I was wearing. True story.

Last edited by gr8 day 2B alive; 08/25/10 07:45 PM.

Bomb 8/09. Brief piecing 12/10. D-2/12
Two incredible kids D9,S6 Leading new life!
“Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."
P
P
Originally Posted By: gr8 day 2B alive
In my quest of learning what attracts women, today I found out that a man's shoes are the number one piece of clothing women look at to determine a mens sense of stlye.

Come to think of it, I had a W aproach me a few months ago b/c of the boots I was wearing. True story.

I've heard this as well.

P
P
Yep, and conversely, noticing and complimenting a woman's shoes is supposed to be flattering. But that would involve me knowing the differences in women's shoes...

C
C
Likely true. Makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.
Style or fashion sense?

Fashion is fleeting.

Style indicated through shoe choice?

True or not, I don't get it at all.

Sure like to see that graph.

T
T
This thread's name, "What women find attractive", reminds me of that Mel Gibson movie "What Women Want". Somehow..., that movie feels different when I think about it lately smile smile smile

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
C
C
Given recent events, I'm pretty sure what they DON'T want is Mel Gibson.
Regardless of how stylish his shoes are?

Thinking about his closet now.

Do all his shoes say "Anti-semetic, drunken, abusive has-been?"

What does he wear so I don't buy them.....

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard