Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Just out of academic curiosity I am wondering what was the most shocking thing your WS ever did during their affair?

For me, I think the most shocking thing (other than the cheating of course) was her throwing things at me. Ten years together and not one thing ever flew threw the air at me.

During the affair I think there were about half a dozen instances of non-standard airborne objects travelling at high speeds towards my head (missed every time).

-----------

So what's the most outrageous thing your WS did, or for those still in the challenge, has done so far?

What did your addicted WS do that shocked you to the point you couldn't recognize them anymore?

Last edited by Allen A; 08/19/10 12:02 AM.
P
P
Had to be when she had her father on the phone, and he was imploring her to end her affair, and telling her how distraught her mother was. This was a woman whom my wife called probably 360 days per year, and saw 3-4x/week. They were best friends.

My wife's response to her dad?

"Oh, tell her she needs to get over it."

I was stunned. Blew me away more than even the cheating.

Puppy

A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Wow... that's every day pretty much.. I remember one other shocker you posted about her leaving the kids without a lunch on one afternoon... I remember it because you were actually cursing in your post you were so angry lol

T
T
Quote:
My wife's response to her dad?

"Oh, tell her she needs to get over it."

Yeah, it's weird in a way, but makes perfect sense in another way: WAS are really convinced that their life before the affair was the source of their unhappiness, and while they are focused on the affair (and everything is new and exciting), it makes them "happy", builds their confidence and ego, and that ego... really just wants others to get over it.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
No crazy experiences on your end TH?

P
P
I had another guy on here that I mentored offline, and his wife had sex in her car, with their 1-year old asleep in the carseat a foot and a half away from them.

Disgusting.

Puppy

A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
I had another guy on here that I mentored offline, and his wife had sex in her car, with their 1-year old asleep in the carseat a foot and a half away from them.

Disgusting.

Puppy

Oh my god... "get a room" is an understatement!

B
B
Oooh, ooh, let me play...at the top of the list has to be standing in MY living room on the phone with our landlord begging to be let out of his responsibility to our lease. My landlord actually played the message for me.

I was floored. I still can't believe it.

previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...903#Post1983903
A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: bluestar
Oooh, ooh, let me play...at the top of the list has to be standing in MY living room on the phone with our landlord begging to be let out of his responsibility to our lease. My landlord actually played the message for me.

I was floored. I still can't believe it.

I assume the landlord wasn't sympathetic to his "dilemna?"

B
B
ugh, no. definitely not. Our landlord was a great guy who told me not to worry that I should pay my part and he would handle my H if he chose not to pay.

previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...903#Post1983903
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard