Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
She absolutely needs to stop talking to the OM. That is step one in any process to get a marriage back on track. If she doesn't want a divorce, she needs to do that. She also needs to get away from him because he is such bad news, even if they were just friends, given her previous behavior.

Let her know how encouraged you are by her improvements but do not back down on your demand that she stop all contact with him.

Good luck and stay doing what you can do for the kids. Now that school is going to start soon, you may want to let the teachers and school counselor know the situation, just in case the kids seem off during the school day. There are a lot of resources available to them to help the kids through any kind of traumatic experience.

Me: 34
H: 34
S: 8
D: 5
M: 10 yrs
T: 12 yrs
Affair: 7-1-10 (lasted 2 months, I caught him by reading emails, there was no sign of stopping until I caught him)
S: 7-16-10
C
OP Offline
C
Well folks after everything she decided last night she just doesn't want to be married to me anymore. She says she loves the OM and is moving on because we are "damaged beyond repair".

I appreciate everyone's wisdom and support, now all I can do is wait for the papers and get some closure.

M/49 H/35
Married 10 yrs
4 kids: B9, D7, B5, D3
Learned of EA June 2010
ILYBNILWU June 2010
Learned of SA July 2010
L
L
I'm sorry crushed - hugs to you and your kids.

Luv

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
F
F
Originally Posted By: Crushed in KY
Well folks after everything she decided last night she just doesn't want to be married to me anymore. She says she loves the OM and is moving on because we are "damaged beyond repair".

I appreciate everyone's wisdom and support, now all I can do is wait for the papers and get some closure.

Sorry Crushed.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard