Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 89 of 101 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 100 101
G
OP Offline
G
Wow, wii, you went all out!

Enjoy. You will notice changes - some subtle some dramatic. I never got the Sleep System because I seldom had sleep problems even at the worst times in my sitch.

What's the used cd website?

Peace,

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

G
OP Offline
G
Quick journaling:
Great IC session today.
Went to second yoga class this evening. Absolutely wonderful. This is a life-changer, for sure.

Peace,

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

W
W
Originally Posted By: Gardener

What's the used cd website?

Peace,

Secondspin.com

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks, wii.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

G
OP Offline
G
Gg1,
Just re-read your post
Originally Posted By: Golfgirl1
My home is in Erie, Colorado (east of Boulder, south of Longmont).
I know Longmont, too. My son lived there as well for a while.
Originally Posted By: Golfgirl1
... So, a "deal breaker" for me are these 50-ish guys who don't work out anymore. I keep thinking maybe that sounds superficial, but I have to be my authentic self, ya know?
Change "guys" to "women" and I'm with you 100% on this. It's not superficial, it is being authentic and it's also a large part of compatibility of lifestyles.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

W
W
Thanks, wii.

All the brainwave symphony selections, except Alpha, are now gone thanks to me but there are about 12 others of his works you can peruse. Hey, it's 20% off with a $20 purchase this month! Secondspin is pretty reliable and I've always had good experiences with them despite the distance! Once I thought I'd lost all my Christian CD's and I ordered about 20 replacements and then found them under my car seat. I emailed secondspin and they said "no problem" just return them, which I did. They refunded the full price and the original shipping charges which I did not expect. I was quite pleased.

W
W
Wow, wii, you went all out!

Enjoy. You will notice changes - some subtle some dramatic. I never got the Sleep System because I seldom had sleep problems even at the worst times in my sitch.

Peace,

In addition to my above post, I just thought I'd mention that I used the sleep system last night and had two nightmares! Finally, at 4:00 am I turned it off! My head isn't used to hearing weird sounds, outside of the sirens of emergency vehicles, at night. Some of those CD sounds are creepy in the middle of the night. Maybe I should listen to it outside of sleep times to get my mind used to the various sounds. I once used another CD for sleep and had the same situation, weird noises that freaked me out while sleeping. I'llplay with it a bit and see how it goes.

H
H
Quick journaling:
Great IC session today.
Went to second yoga class this evening. Absolutely wonderful. This is a life-changer, for sure.

Peace,

great on both counts!

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
xH remarried (not OW) 2012
W
W
Gardener, just thought you might be interested. If you go to Soundstrue.com you can download Dr. Thompson's CD's and many many more selections at a reduced price. You can also purchase hard copies at a higher price, if preferred.

G
OP Offline
G
Quick Journaling,
Third yoga class tonight. This teacher practices Anusara Yoga: "a relatively new form of yoga (1997), which pairs strict principles of alignment with a playful spirit. Postures can be challenging, but the real message of Anusara is to open your heart and strive to connect with the divine in yourself and others."
My favorite so far. I'll have to find out what kind the other two teachers practice.

Still reading - working - Susan Anderson's The Journey From Abandonment to Healing. As you know from my frequent quoting of it it, I can't recommend it enough.

Watching in the background Paul McCartney's Mets/CitiField Concert from last year. Why is it that women can pretty much dye their hair any color, but for men the only option is orange?! And knowing that, why do so many men do it anyway?!

Dunno. Just wondering. Then again, I had no problem going from red to gray to white, just as long as I didn't lose any of it. cool

Peace,

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

Page 89 of 101 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard