Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Need some advice....

This morning W looked tired. I asked her if she was and she said yes. I asked if I kept her awake last night and she said yes my heavy breathing and when I "moved up against her".

I am not taking this as a negative. (Although it would be easy to do so)... Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

BTW when I did put my arm around her last night I made SURE I did not come into contact with any of her “special places” so she did not think I was trying to get intimate.. I just wanted to “cuddle”

Doc

And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Kodak moment....

W came home with some flowers to plant out infront of our house. I can't remember the last time W bought flowers or really showed intrest in our yard. She wanted me to help her plant them... smile

J
J
DOc,
If it was hot that could be what she means. I wouldn't take it personally. Just remember what you said, We can all be our own worst enemies and I know I am no different.
Have a great day
JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
Originally Posted By: Dr LOve
I asked becasue I thought this would be a great way for US to do something together. She said she thinks so but they meet in the morning. This is too bad because I am in school at that time.
Hey Doc, Remember how one of the big lessons of DBing is that you need to grow as a person in order to bring your stronger, happier self into the relationship? Same goes for her - if this is a way for her to explore some "self help" type activities, have the confidence in yourself and in her to let her go do that on her own.
Originally Posted By: Dr LOve
Some people are telling me that If I had exposed the A three years ago I would have saved me this entire wait.
That and four dollars will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Don't let ANYBODY suck you into playing the ol' Coulda Shoulda Woulda Game - TOTAL waste of time. You are where you need to be, right now, and that's all that matters. smile

Thread #10
22 year M, MLC, Piecing since 1/07
Goal: Live with confidence & enthusiasm!
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Rob1231
Hey Doc, Remember how one of the big lessons of DBing is that you need to grow as a person in order to bring your stronger, happier self into the relationship? Same goes for her - if this is a way for her to explore some "self help" type activities, have the confidence in yourself and in her to let her go do that on her own.

YES... you are Spot on as usual... Thanks for pointing this out to me. I am still learning.

D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Having a down day today... sitting in traffic my stupid mind started wandering and wishing it was 10 years ago when I thought I was happy and married... frown
But I am also stressed about three finals coming up.
One of the finals was that I had to write a book on how to assemble a computer. AND tomorrow I am to have W come to school and assemble a computer with my book....

Speaking of books I need to get back to them
Later

K
K
Doc,
that's the hardest part for me during this process: keeping my emotions in check. Not allowing my thoughts drift away to dark places. After a while, it's not a matter of them and us. It becomes a matter of US and/vs US. So, skip to the next day, focus on your finals (Good Luck) and as I am trying to convince myself as well : "enjoy the ride", my friend...
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Feelin frisky today grin

D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
B + on my network final
A on my Hardware final
B on my Commputer assembly book. (that wife used to assemble computer that went great BTW)

MANGO MARGARITAS Tonight....

Oh ya and no homework this weekend... That means I can do some "home work"... if ya know what i mean..

Doc

D
D
Did W have any comments to you regarding the instruction manual you set out for her? Although it was a grade for you - she put herself on the line as well so (initially) I hope there was words of praise and affection flowing towards her... smile

Me 52, STBEX 52
D 17, S 12
M 20 years
Em Sep since 2002, Phys Sep Sept 2009
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard