Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 100 of 101 1 2 98 99 100 101
S
S
T~

He is pretty awesome that way, I am living proof of that. It may not have ended the way I was hoping, however my ending has just begun and I couldn't be more grateful for where I am right now in my life.

Originally Posted By: tristan
i don't know how rob does it.

He has superhuman skills. wink

(((((Hugs to you both )))))

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
hi all.

so w, girls and i have made the move down here (a couple thousand miles from where we used to be). we are both getting used to our new lives. with time, life is beginning to feel more normal. i am comfortable in my m, but also aware that nothing is for sure.

hope you are all doing well.
-t

Me: 36, W: 33, M: 10 yrs
Bomb: 1/09, Seperated: 9/09, Piecing Begins: 10/09

My story: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...t=91&page=1
T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi again,

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to all my friends here. I know I have not been around much, but just wanted to let everyone that we are doing well. We have found a house and getting settled in. I also think my W and I have found a church that we both feel very comfortable in for the first time since being married over a decade ago. I think we are going to really like it down here.

Also felt the need to say thank you again to the ones out there that really saw me through some of the roughest days... Coach, Rob, Puppy, Greek, Serenity, Sandi and countless others. I wish I could come on here more often and help with the sage advice that you all offer here; but I am still reflecting and trying to decipher everything that went on between my W and I. Maybe, with time, I will have it figured out; exactly what went wrong in getting us to the place we were... and what we did right to get the ship turned around; but I really doubt it. So until then, I will just trust that God meant it to be.

I have been healing. I think a lot of it just comes with time. I feel my self-confidence coming back, but at the same time cognisant of how fragile things are in life. I am getting back to the guy I was a couple of years ago, but one that is more loving, caring, and understanding not just to my W; but to everyone around me. And that goes for everyone here; there isn't a day that I don't think of all of you struggling here. I know it hurts; I am sorry. But if you use this time in your lives wisely; you will learn more about yourselves than you ever thought possible. I did and still am.

A few things to take care of:
Puppy - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was great, you deserve it. Sorry, I know it is a little late.

Serenity - Ironically, you will be entering seminary the same year as my brother. He has been accepted and be entering this fall too. I don't think I will ever be able to see him in a robe without thinking of you.

Wishing all of you the best and take care!
-Tristan

Last edited by tristan; 07/19/10 10:48 PM.

S
S
T~

It is always a wonderful day when I see you here with good news!

I am honored to know you, humbled to call you friend.

I am so proud of you T. You and your wife are forever in my prayers.

Please pass on to your brother, Good Luck and God Bless Him.

(((((Hugs))))) Don't go to far. smile

God Bless You.

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
P
P
Tristan,

So happy to hear you two are doing well. YOU DESERVE IT!!

And thanks for the birthday wishes. 50, geesh . . . can you believe it? And I'm SLEEPIN' WITH A GRANDMA now, too! laugh

Puppy

T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Yes, I did know you were a grandpuppy. Congrats on that too!

T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Noticed my 1 yr anniversary of DBing tomorrow. Wow, it is amazing how much can happen in a year!

P
P
Hiya, Tristan!!! Hope you are doing well!!

Puppy

L
L
Puppy..had to look thru all of my pages to find one of your posts so I could locate you. Can you jump over to punkin's thread "Half Way There". She needs a fresh perspective. I'm worried about her. Just read back a couple of pages.

T
T
Tristan,

I'm so glad for you and your family. It's always good to know another marriage and family will stay together!

God bless!

Page 100 of 101 1 2 98 99 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard