Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
O
O
As long as you make sex with W about OM, I think your sex life is pretty doomed.

And, as long as you continue to accept a sexless M, I think your M is pretty doomed, especially now that you are back in school, which is extremely hard on any M.

So, unless you are able to both move forward by making a sexual, loving R about you and W and the future, rather than about OM and the past, and to stop choosing to live in a sexless M, then, I really don't see much happening for you.

Of course, I don't really see a successful sexual R between you and anyone unless you change your views about the role of sex in a relationship. So, maybe you really are better off working out your problems with sex with your W.

Time to reread PM.

Best,
Oldtimer
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I do have insecurity issues

And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well by DB Friends (and you too OT LOL),
This is the last night of my “vacation” I AM nervous about the changes coming. I have been working for so long for this next step and now that it is here I will admit I am anxious. But I am sure wife is also. I will act “as if”, I will stay positive, I will encourage wife in her self esteem. AND I WILL NOT BRING UP THE PAST OR the OM……..

M
M
Good luck Doc! I'm rootin' for ya!

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Mr Bond,
(been reading up on your sitch.. Are you still togeather?
Well We are off.. On my way home
Later

A
A
take it easy Doc. No pressure on W. It's been sometime you've been in the same BR, so give yourself and your W some time to acclimate.

D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: artemesia
take it easy Doc. No pressure on W. It's been sometime you've been in the same BR, so give yourself and your W some time to acclimate.

You are so right.And I will.. Well I am home. Wife gave me a kiss when we got here. Nothing was mentioned about moving back but when I went into our room to put my bags away... The pictures have been re arranged, Girly stuff is now on my bathroom sink, and her pillows are back on her side of the bed.
The only thing I am going to tell her is "I know this is a big step for you and a admire your honesty So now it’s time for me to be honest. It's been awhile since I have slept with someone, Promise me if I snore or grind my teeth or whatever.. Nudge me or wake me up so I will stop.”

L
L
What a thoughtful husband!

D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I guess I do somethings right
grin
Good night everyone

sleep

D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Morning everyone,

Well I was tired from the trip, Told wife I was going to bed and to promise me if I snored to wake me up so I would stop. She told me that she will but if I continued she would go back to her office just to get some sleep.
I went to bed and was asleep by the time she got there. THEN about 2 am it sounded like someone was trying to start a chain saw... WIFE WAS SNORNG... I just smiled to myself and went back to sleep.....About 4 am she started again.
When I woke up at 5am my normal time she was still in OUR room. I took my shower and closed the bedroom door. So we made it one night.
I am not going to say anything to W about her snoring. I figure she already has a low self esteem about not having a job and being overweight… but being unemployed, overweight AND being a snorer will not inspirer her to be intimate someday….
Later
Doc
cool

Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard