Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
WCW #2031524 07/02/10 11:29 PM
B
B

WCW,

From what I understand, your H won't feel comfortable in his own skin for a long while, so he's not going to feel completely "safe" or home for even longer. He's probably still expecting you to turn him away, and feeling you still have a right to. It'll all probably come around the same time as that first kiss!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you.........
WCW #2031565 07/03/10 12:59 AM
P
P
So I see the couch is gone? Good! I'm going to leave the virgin thing alone, but am glad there's reason to ask. I'll check back a little later.

W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Happy Birthday America!!!

BT, thanks for that reminder. There are times when I wonder how comfortable I feel in my skin, so I am sure H has a long way to go as well.

PS, how are you? whatchya up to?

H is getting busier with his newest business adventures, and the majority of it is being run out this house. That's nice! and H is home so much more. Even if it isn't necessarily together time I have peace of mind that he is home. He seems energetic and excited and is always coming to show me new things and ask what I think. I'm liking it! grin

One morning I had a breakfast meeting for some volunteer stuff. When I asked H if he wanted to come along he said no. When my ride arrived I went and asked H if he changed his mind and he said yes and he came along. He was a good contributor too!

We've been busy this summer with the racing schedule although the 'team' hasn't been having a great season. It seems a struggle to keep the car on the track to finish the feature race the last few weeks. Disappointing when I know the driver has the ability to be in the lead. Last night he was racing in 3rd place early in the race but by lap 10 the motor got hot because of all the yellow flag cautions. We called it the Johnny Cash race, they could only get in one lap at a time because of all spins and wrecks.

We have friends celebrating their 45th anniversary today. Wow! They asked to get together with us so we're heading over later today. If the weather holds nice we'll take horses along and do a little roping, then BBQ and hang out. Getting more and more like the good old days with H.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
WCW #2032093 07/04/10 06:09 PM
B
B

Ahhhh, sounds so nice! It's raining here, but that's okay too.

WCW, I'm driving myself crazy, that's what I'm up to..... Still haven't heard from D, and scared stiff because I know what Dick can do to the heart and soul of a person. I'm worried about her and I can't seem to stop focusing on her. Now, since they haven't been able to see each other since school let out, the boyfriend has finally called their "relationship" off, and now she is totally alone out there.

As for me, I have this feeling I'm just in the wrong place, doing the wrong thing.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you.........
WCW #2032484 07/05/10 04:44 PM
P
P
I'm doing pretty good, had a great 4th and am getting ready for a move in a couple of weeks. Work is busy, but that's a good thing.

Been on and off with the dating thing. Started to have a somewhat serious relationship, but there was a few things that weren't feeling comfortable, so I stopped that. At my age I wasn't going to play any games so I went with honest and straight forward, she appreciated that, we can still talk and have decent friendship with no hard feelings.

It's great to see all your hard work paying off, keep at it and I'll drop in here every once in awhile.

W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
BT, there's been gaps of silence before from your D and it's been ok. Remember, she had a plan in place and try to trust that she is enacting that plan. How are you doing otherise? how is work? how are your dogs?

Phoenix, thanks again. Moving sounds like hard work and I think I am allergic to that! Honest should always be the right way and I'm glad that worked out for you.

H and I had an enjoyable evening visiting with our friends. On the drive over H spent most of it talking to his youngest son while I worked on some paperwork. It's been quite a while since H has been comfortable enough to talk on the phone with his kids in my presence. If you recall, he had told them that we were separating but he never told me! I found out thru the grapevine a year later they had been told.

H has been asking many questions about my family. He wants to know what I know, and he makes his comments. It's all okay, it's just hard to remember that maybe I should be sharing things with him again. Yet, his family events are not shared with me. Do I just need to reciprocate and ask H all kinds of questions? It's been 6 years since I've had contact with any of them, except for one surprise visit by one family.

Last week at work there were 3 people that went to court for a D. NONE of them were granted!

WCW #2032810 07/06/10 02:02 AM
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
When up on the roof I heard such a clatter
and looked out to see the ladder
and H was on the roof trying to fix the leaks
that have been there for 60 weeks!

Must be Christmas in July! lol

WCW #2032891 07/06/10 03:55 AM
S
S
WCW,

That's a good thing unless the clatter you heard was H falling off the roof!

W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hi SA, H was safe!

Another wall came down tonight. I gave H a phone number to return a business call. H asked the name and then went into a long story about this woman. Within the story came out ows name, barely a catch in his voice or change in expression on his face. I consider this a victory!

I know 99.9% here will enforce a no contact ultimatum with the op. I've never felt that would work in my sitch. H and I and ow all do business in the same circle. Remember she left her H and built a palace with big bucks. She fashioned her life after MINE.

But tonight, I feel another wall crumbled and H continues to let his guard down and be his natural self around me.

A good reminder that DB is a guideline but you have to mold it to fit what works for your individual self and your own sitch.

WCW #2034635 07/08/10 04:36 PM
K
K
I am so glad that things are getting better and better! If anyone desrves it, it is you. smile

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard