Print Thread
Page 36 of 73 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 72 73
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks coach,
I'm staying in the inner Harbor.
Will definitely be ordering crabs.
I was checking out the Baltimore Sun for activities but not much listed.

It will be a spontaneous weekend! enjoy

gr8

Bomb 8/09. Brief piecing 12/10. D-2/12
Two incredible kids D9,S6 Leading new life!
“Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."
M
M
Hey Gr8,

Yes, I live in a suburb about 25 minutes north of Baltimore in MD. There's lots to do in the Inner Harbor. Baltimore has a wonderful aquarium in the Inner Harbor. Like Coach said, Fells Point is also nice. Lots of places to eat and it gets lively at night with music, etc. A lot of bars in Fells Point.

If you're here you definitely need to eat some crabs. Yumm. If you want good steamed crabs try Obrycki's. Some of the best steamed crabs in Baltimore.

Try Rusty Scupper for good seafood. It's pricey and they don't serve crabs but great for dinner. It's right on the water with great views of the Inner Harbor. It's near Federal Hill...near Ft. McHenry, another nice place to visit.

All of these places are within walking distance of the Inner Harbor.

Plenty to do here.

mza8

M 38
WAW 36
Together 19 years
Married 12 years
Bomb/Separated Oct. 09
I love my wife
Sitch
V
V
Hey Gr8,

Enjoy your trip. smile smile smile Sounds fun, fun, fun. Nothing better than fresh seafood!

Here's one of my faves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mw4ImMUmQ

M & H: 40
M: 5.5 T: 7.5
OW: 7/09 Bomb: 9/09
Sep: 3/10 H files 7/10

still m'd, unsure how to procede

Soapie:
1: http://tinyurl.com/vulcanized1
2: http://tinyurl.com/vulcanized2
3: http://tiny.com/vulcanized3
G
OP Offline
G
RNM,
nice Waylon tune, I never heard that one before.

Listening to that made me want to be outside at a music festival drinking a cold one.

mza8,

thanks for the spots near the inner harbor. I saw they have live music at nights outside. I will be taking it easy and GAL.

Life's not so bad.

M
M
Gr8,

You can also check out Power Plant Live in the Inner Harbor. Lots of bars with live music...rock, paino bar, dj, etc. It's a happening place at night. There's a Hard Rock Cafe there too. We used to have an ESPN Zone but it closed. Power Plant Live has outdoor live music. Great place to have a drink and listen to music.

Here's a link to Power Plant Live.

http://www.powerplantlive.com/

You can also see Oriole Park at Camden Yards (the O's are out of town this weekend thank goodness, they are terrible this season) and M&T Bank Stadium, home of the Ravens. Love my Ravens!

You can also take a boat tour of the harbor.

Have fun.

mza8

M 38
WAW 36
Together 19 years
Married 12 years
Bomb/Separated Oct. 09
I love my wife
Sitch
G
OP Offline
G
mza,
thanks for the suggestions. It looks like it's going to be a great weekend weather wise.

Any areas to stay away from?

M
M
Gr8,

As long as you stay near the Inner Harbor you'll be ok. Just don't too far from IH because some of the neighborhoods aren't so friendly.

All of the places Coach and I mentioned are within walking distane of IH.

I'll be down in Fells Point tomorrow with friends watching the WC matches.

Mza8

M 38
WAW 36
Together 19 years
Married 12 years
Bomb/Separated Oct. 09
I love my wife
Sitch
G
OP Offline
G
mza8

heade.d to fell pt now for dinner. i'll be the tall guy with a white shirt, blue stripes with an attractive redhead.

G
OP Offline
G
mza8,

ate at obryckis for dinner, the crabs and crab cakes were fabulous. Maxs taproom was fun too. Thanks for the suggestion.

I had a party yesterday and our one mutaul friend came. She was asking me about my weekend and she asked who I went with, I told her a "friend".

She also asked me about the dating website and I said I wasn't on it any more. W and her talked about that and W mentioned what I wrote in my profile, commenting on the part that I said I was looking for a good communicator. W said to friend she was a good communicator. I just shook my head and and said to friend, she wasn't such a good communicator or we wouldn't be in this situation.

Friend told me W isn't really happy. When she goes out with her friend they always seem to be in competition for the guys.
Her friend gets more attention b/c she's more outgoing and has bigger b**bs. W said to friend it seems like she's in high school when she hangs with her friend.

Friend also told me W said I don't talk to her anymore and I don't. I have nothing to say to her except an update on the kids.

I was asked twice this weekend if W ask to work on things would I??

I told them I honestly don't know at this point. I have seen absolutely no changes in her. She still does not communicate well and I have been looking at her actions.

I really think W will regret her decision sometime soon and I feel sorry for her.
I don't think she has the courage or strength to approach me and admit she made a mistake.

G
OP Offline
G
journaling

I received an email from W's father this morning thanking me for the video and pics I gave to him containing the kids.

He also asked how I was doing and that he hasn't heard from me lately.

We have(had) a great relationship. I know he would want us to work things out but he won't get invovled and say anything to his D.

W's mother also doesn't agree with her decision and I think their R has been different since the separation. Her mom gave me a fathers gift in light of our situation.

I spoke to our mutual friend last night b/c I was thinking about W. I was feeling sorry for her but friend told me not to b/c she has made her decisions and is a big girl. If she wants to told to me about R she will(Remember she's a great communicator). I agreed with friend and will continue to enjoy time with my new friends.

Not looking back anymore. I have no regrets and will proceed with getting a step closer to mediation.

Once the mediation meeting is over and I finally know my financial situation, things will be more cler for me.

Page 36 of 73 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 72 73

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard