Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 74 of 101 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 100 101
G
OP Offline
G
Romeo,
Originally Posted By: StupidRomeo
Gardener, just checking on you to see how things are going? When are you planning to move to OR?

Good, thanks.Working my tail off, 6-61/2 days a week. Have stopped the financial slide and reversed it. Chipping away little by little. Friday, I go to court to file for modification & get served re: X wanting some of the proceeds I now get by renting out 2nd floor master bedroom suite. mad
Overall, things are very good in the mental, physical, emotional, spiritual "arenas" and improving ever-so-slightly financially. Socially? Lagging behind.
I'm moving to Oregon when this friggin' house finally sells. How soon after the sale depends on what time of the year/season it is.

Haven't been to your thread today, yet and I'm heading out for a bit. How how goes it? I'll check in later.

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

H
H
gosh, g-man--wonder why your social life's lagging?! could it be that working 6-6 1/2 days/week thing?!

glad things are going well, tho!

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
xH remarried (not OW) 2012
I
I
G, glad to hear you're getting a handle on the financials. That's awesome!! That's what we do, we figure out ways to fix problems not run away.

As for your social life, one thing at a time G. Don't stress over it. Do what you can today and leave the rest when things calm down a bit - and they will.

You know G, if you end up paying her a portion of the rental just consider it charity and move on. Not worth your time and energy fighting over it.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
G
OP Offline
G
hm,
Originally Posted By: hoosiermama
gosh, g-man--wonder why your social life's lagging?! could it be that working 6-6 1/2 days/week thing?!
Ya think? wink I am getting out though.

Going to The Gathering Of The Vibes www.gatheringofthevibes.com/Home next month.

Pete Seger's annual Clearwater's Festival this Sunday www.clearwaterfestival.org (been wanting to go for years).

Looking for places where like-minded, similar interests/lifestyles people would be. And breaking out of my lifelong under-the-radar style by striking up conversations everywhere.

Baby steps. No expectations. But fun.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

G
OP Offline
G
Romeo,
As for your social life, one thing at a time G. Don't stress over it.
My thoughts and approach exactly.
You know G, if you end up paying her a portion of the rental just consider it charity and move on. Not worth your time and energy fighting over it.
Ditto.

Thanks.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

H
H
THAT is fabulous! sounds like a lot of fun.

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
G
OP Offline
G
Journaling,

Court today to submit Modification and to schedule the hearing date. Got there 15 minutes early. Did my part of paperwork and payment.

X called five minutes late. Said she'd be another 10 minutes or so. Showed up 15 minutes late (becoming quite a consistent habit. Passive-Aggressive.). In retrospect, I realized I shouldn't even have answered the phone.
When she showed up I suddenly had a thought and asked Clerk if I was done. Yes, says clerk.
"Goodbye, X."
I left immediately.

Toy Story 3 with S, 31 & GS, 4 this evening for early Fathers' Day (I'll be at a festival all day Sunday). Great time. Great Movie!

Almost teared up when Woody was described as someone who'll always be there for you. Always. Never let you down. Followed by, "So long, Partner."
But I stopped. I refused.

Work today was great. Beautiful day. Work tomorrow. And, like I said, Festival Sunday.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

I
I
Sounds like you got the court stuff done so a productive day there and you got to go out and watch a good movie with S too.

What do you do Gardener? Landscaping as the name implies?

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
H
H
Originally Posted By: Gardener
Journaling,

"Goodbye, X."
I left immediately.

Toy Story 3 with S, 31 & GS, 4 this evening for early Fathers' Day (I'll be at a festival all day Sunday). Great time. Great Movie!

Almost teared up when Woody was described as someone who'll always be there for you. Always. Never let you down. Followed by, "So long, Partner."
But I stopped. I refused.

excellent response to the ex. well done, g.

Toy Story was my daughter's absolute favorite thru her young childhood. Buzz and Woody dolls went with us everywhere, followed by Bullseye and Jessie when they arrived on the scene. in fact, we were at the opening matinee of Toy Story 2...and she's at her dad's for Toy Story 3, which I'm trying not to find terribly sad. But...I stopped. and I refused too. nothing's gonna spoil those memories for me!

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
G
OP Offline
G
hm,
Originally Posted By: hoosiermama
...and she's at her dad's for Toy Story 3, which I'm trying not to find terribly sad. But...I stopped. and I refused too. nothing's gonna spoil those memories for me!
Take her to see Toy Story 3 again with you. What? She's gonna refuse? She'd love to see it again!
Go with your daughter.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

Page 74 of 101 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard