Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25
B
B
IWITW,

I like response #1 as well. Just popped in to see how things are going- sorry to hear about the most recent crap you are dealing with. Have any of the Father's Rights organizations in your state been of help to you? I would think that on the East Coast they would damn near be militant the way men are hosed by the courts back there.

BTW, if it's any consolation, I had a positive female experience myself last weekend when I was shopping at a department store. Just browsing wearing an old t-shirt and jeans and this smokin hot sales associate comes up and is practically falling all over herself wanting to talk to me. I couldn't believe it- I thought she must be trying to sell me something- but after awhile I realized she was totally flirting with me. Just as I started getting interested I happened to glance down and saw her wedding ring. Needless to say I told her have a nice day and got the hell out of there. Kind of a bummer but at the same time a little flattering too.

Anyways, I think about you and your sitch often. Hang in there my friend. Things will get better.

M: 41
W: 39
S: 11
S: 10
D: 4
1st contact w/OM: 1/19/09
EA began: 2/14/09
EA discovered: 3/1/09
I file for D 8/25/09 to protect myself
OP Offline
I
Hey all,

Thanks for checking in with me, it's been a while, but I took a break from the boards as I was in Australia for 3 weeks for work. I need to catch up with everyone's sitch here and I hope you all are doing well.

Couple days especially this week where I wound up dreaming about STBXW again, and getting back together with her. That is extremely annoying, but I understand where it comes from..

I had hoped I would clear my head a bit, but that didn't really happen, more like I suspended 3 weeks of my life and now back at it.

At any rate, this Friday is pre-trial, so I need to get financials back together this week and meet with L. Nothing I can do but prepare, and I am trying to control the anxiety around that.

I also have a crazy week at work, just going to be a week of he** that I need to push through and get past.

I really pushed off that response from my last post. I realized I was scared of ticking off STBXW, and her just pushing harder during D, so I thought back to what I want and just this AM replied with answer #1. We'll see how that goes over, but I am not going to wonder what or how she will reply, I replied with that, because it is what is best for me, and what I believe is correct.

Hope to catch up with you all as I can, as I bet I'll need some support this week as I plow through it..

STBXW: 41
D: 9
Bomb: 4/26/09

On board the D train now..

"Suffering is when we try to change what we cannot."
G
G
iwitw,

Thanks for stopping by my thread. I was over here a couple of hours ago, was glad you went with response #1 but had nothing really to say, so just "lurked in" and left.
Hope you are well.

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

S
S
Best wishes for you as you get through this week- it does sound like a crazy one! I hope things go well on Friday.

Hugs, Bunny

W42/H42/M20
S/19,D/17
On My Own: 11/28/09
I
OP Offline
I
Enough already though, challenge someone else for a while..

So on the day I need to be at work early to meet with Senior management on employee reviews and balancing..

My car craps out again on the highway pouring out anti freeze..

Shop stop and back to rental, call from shop $1500 to repair and can't get finished until after the Holiday weekend...

Well, at least I get to look forward to Court tomorrow. Oh, wait a sec...

And, court date is on my 41st birthday..

Ok, Mr. Cosmic Joker, I have had enough for one year please. Point the gag reel elsewhere for a while, can you?

A
A
Hey buddy. Sorry that all this crap is happening to you all at the same time..."when it rains, it pours".

I got this from Smiley's thread...

"Reminded me of that line from 'Cast Away': Now I know what I have to do. I have to keep breathing. Because the sun will rise again. Who knows what the tide will bring?"

Sometimes it helps me to say to myself, "what's the worst thing that can happen to me? Is it gonna kill me?" It just kinda helps me keep things in perspective.

I'll have some good thoughts for ya' buddy.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
I
OP Offline
I
Man, there has to be a cbs sitcom in the making here somewhere...

The irony of sitting in court waiting to get eviscerated by the courts and the fine woman whom I used to call my love has not been lost on me..

I am typing this from court waiting room while waiting for attorney, as I run into ex and quip "Hey, funny meeting you here!"

And then she wishes me Happy Birthday... LOL.. What can you do but laugh at this point..

I am thinking the worse that can happen today is I wind up in jail.. Maybe I should just shoot for that! Can't get any money from me if I am sitting in the can!

Good times, good times...

I
OP Offline
I
I'd like to find some humor in the judicial system but there is none..

Stbxw is going to 'win' if there is such a thing.. Child support alimony to the tune of half my net pay,
4 years to get my name off the house and she gets the house too, her inheritance is off the table...

S
S
I'm sorry, IWITW-

Is there anything that went in your favor at all?

W42/H42/M20
S/19,D/17
On My Own: 11/28/09
G
G
IWITW.
Happy Birthday.
How are you, tonight?

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."