Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Wired #2010630 05/27/10 01:41 PM
F
F
Originally Posted By: Wired

But I did come to more of an re-affirmation of my goals in life and how I am not a lousy person and this period in my life will make me a better person regardless the outcome. (Have proof positive of this on the bathroom scale, I have lost 20lbs and Im short of my goal by only 8 more!)

Good morning Wired! It's wonderful to hear you've realized you're not a lousy person at all! You're a kind decent person who's made a difference in a lot of lives - mine included! Do you remember back when I first started posting and you commented about 'the frying pan'? Well I can't tell you how many times I'd be dragging myself through another one-sided 'discussion' with my H, or angry at him for something-or-other, and out of nowhere I'd remember you saying that and well - I'd have to turn my head or cover my mouth to keep from laughing right out loud! Just about spit some cereal out once, if memory serves. laugh Anyways, I'm sorry your W hasn't changed her mind yet, but just wanted to share that thought with you. Glad to hear you're smiling and have a spring in your step today.

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
W
Wired Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hiya Prairie,
Was just sitting here thinking about something I should have added to the post I made in your stitch.
I have come to the point where I accept what is in front of me and I am going to make it through this regardless of the outcome.
Goals have been set, boundaries drawn and I do not look at the past anymore.

Im over the resentment, the self pity, the... well I was going to say pain but that one still creeps in from time to time. But I am continuing forward with the knowledge that I have done everything humanly possible and will continue to do so to try to save my marriage.

M:40
W:40
D: 21
S: 18
D: 17
Md: 18 years
-1/19/2010 W wants out
-6/03/10 "Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.."
Wired #2010699 05/27/10 03:30 PM
F
F
Originally Posted By: Wired

I have come to the point where I accept what is in front of me and I am going to make it through this regardless of the outcome.

It's so good to hear you speaking positively Wired. Big hugs to you for all the work and self-reflection you've done, to get you to this place. Well done! (((Wired))) Yay!

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard