Page 61 of 101 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 100 101
G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: hoosiermama
Originally Posted By: Gardener
Donnna,
Originally Posted By: Donna...Found
Gardener - what is that book that you have been recommending all over the place?
Originally Posted By: Donna...Found
found it....nevermind
I'm glad.
Though I really wish I could remember who recommended it to me in the first place!
Hoosiermama, I think.
Whoever, I owe them mucho thanks. It was - and still is - the book I needed just when I needed it!

ok, I'll humbly take credit for the book recommendation! wish I remember where I first heard about it...but yes, it was exactly what I needed when I needed it, and catapulted me ahead, out of my stuck state. it was, quite literally, a godsend.
HA! I was right. I kept thinking it was you, but couldn't recall, for sure.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

L
L
LolaL,
Originally Posted By: LolaL
If you show up at a dance class before our lunch date you are in big trouble Buster! Kidding kiddin LOL!!!
When things ea$e up a bit, don't think Gardener won't up and drive some six hours or so for that invitation and conversation! Wilton to Hilton - gotta be Kismet! grin
Originally Posted By: LolaL
So if I read that right, she gets the house if it doesn't sell by Feb 2011? That's almost an entire year away.Does that mean she will also take over any and all mortgage payments?
If not sold by 5/1/11 she gets to re-occupy - and I'm out - until it sells. She takes over everything

Good, good, and good!!!

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

G
G
Hi Gardener,

Long time, no see. It looks as though you are doing well. I stumbled upon this information yesterday and thought it might be of interest to you. I remembered reading, in the past, that you are filing a complaint against your MC and thought this info might be helpful:

--"How Therapists Harm Marriages and What We Can Do About It" (www.marriagefriendlytherapists.com/therapistsharmmarriages.php)

--"National Registry of Marriage Friendly Therapists" (www.marriagefriendlytherapists.com/) --- wish I'd found this 2 years ago when XH left it to me to find a marriage therapist.

There is a bill in my state legislature to slow down the D process headed by Dr. William Doherty, the author of the above articles (www.mnfamilylawblog.com/articles/contested-divorce/). In Minnesota currently you can get divorced in 1 week. Ridiculous. Of course the Family Law lobby is not supporting it. (How do you make a "cross-eyed" emoticon? I'd like one to go here!)

Take care!

GAG

B
B
Hey G---good to see some positive stuff going on---?-did you ever bury that statue in the yard that is supposed to help sell homes? I cannot remember the name of the saint (bad christian!) but I have heard people swear by its "powers"?

H: 30
W: 31
S: 2
T/M: 6/4
D Final 4-5-10

Bomb: June 09
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks, GAG.
I saw the Marriage-Friendly therapists site months ago.
And, alas, months too late.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

G
OP Offline
G
Buffet,
Originally Posted By: Buffet
Hey G---good to see some positive stuff going on---?-did you ever bury that statue in the yard that is supposed to help sell homes? I cannot remember the name of the saint (bad christian!) but I have heard people swear by its "powers"?
Thanks. And, y'know, I didn't but it did pop back into my head earlier this morning. Was going to look up a Religious Articles store but got sidetracked.
St. Joseph, by the way.
I will try it though. I'll try anything at this point....

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

G
OP Offline
G
Quick Journal (a thought, actually),

After a couple of months of ever-increasing, "I don't miss her," thoughts, tonight. while driving, an "I'm glad she's not here!" sudddenly made itself heard in my thoughts.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

H
H
Quick Journal (a thought, actually),

After a couple of months of ever-increasing, "I don't miss her," thoughts, tonight. while driving, an "I'm glad she's not here!" sudddenly made itself heard in my thoughts.

such a relief when that happens, isn't it?! smile

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
xH remarried (not OW) 2012
S
S
And eventually, when you are making out with a new nice lady in the parking lot of the grocery store near your home, you wont even be thinking of your X!

H
H
Originally Posted By: KerryK
And eventually, when you are making out with a new nice lady in the parking lot of the grocery store near your home, you wont even be thinking of your X!

oh, there's gotta be a story here....

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
xH remarried (not OW) 2012
Page 61 of 101 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis