Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1985478 04/19/10 04:03 PM
S
spark Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I have a 2nd court date tom.with ex. in short: he was to pay the mortgage on our country house in lieu of child support until it sold. first court date this past jan, he told judge he was paying mortgage. she wanted to bump it up to original judge, but wanted us to come back so he could show proof thathe was paying the mortgage. not paying mortgage, then he must pay child support. doesn't matter if hhouse is sitting empty which it is.

well... 3 weeks later a process server came to my door. the house is in forclosure!!! he was as of dec 31 2009 150 past due (now it's obviusly quite a bit more. so he lied in court, to me, to everyone.

I'm nervous because he is a pathological liar and seems to get away with everything. he got remarried to someone 14 years younger with new baby on the way -- his reasons why he won't have tp pay 17 percent of his income (stil works there) and why he won't have to pay the nearly 6 grand in arrears. my lawyer says it's obvious and i will get paid. ex doesn't have a lawyer. AND he acts like this is not bothering him or worrying him ONE BIT!!

any thoughts??

C
C
Listen to your atty. You can't be bothered with what someone else does that you can't control, especially an ex.

Cover your a$$ the best you can and hope it's not a windy day.

Judges don't like to be lied to.

cire

Me 48
X's vary
S 27
S 18
Back with high school sweety after 30 years..
F
F
just because he has another baby doesn't mean he won't have to pay...your children were 1st and it goes down from there

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard