M:8 yrs
T:10 yrs
Bomb: Dec '08
Separated: 4/18/09
Divorce: 8/28/09
XW Affair began: April 08
W
W
I've been thinking more "what's attractive to men" while you are DBing them.

Hard stance is often recommended here for men, but I don't think it works the same way for women.

You know even research in salary negotiation shows that women leave negative impression if they try to negotiate an offer, while men leave positive impression when doing the same. Hmm, I need to find that research, I wonder if there is more to that.

What do you think? How should a hard stance look like for an LBW?

Y
Y
Originally Posted By: Wholeagain
I've been thinking more "what's attractive to men" while you are DBing them.
...What do you think? How should a hard stance look like for an LBW?

So many straight lines and not enough time.

Seriously, if you know a man well enough to DB-him, you should know his sexual fantasies, his turn-ons, his weaknesses, the things he has practically begged you to do and you have made sure over the course of the marriage that it hasn't happened, his primary and secondary languages of love. If you know him that well, DB'ing should be just a little bit of trial and error and taking notes as to what works when and how far you need to go with various verbal/visual/tactile/oral stimulants.

Men really are fairly simple creatures when we are sexually satisfied, well fed, gotten enough sleep and attension and had our ego's boosted, we are pretty happy.

MWD in her books does a pretty good job of spelling out the typical things that most men need.

>43 years of marriage--My wife and I are now closer than we have been in decades. I believe that my SSM is over.
W
W
Except none of that qualifies as a hard stance.

W
W
Seems like the only attractive thing in that case would be going out on dates and be in demand by other men.

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard