Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
K
K
Originally Posted By: DanceQueen
Some women may not care if their man looks at the waitress, but a man will not respect that woman as much.

SUCH egregious nonsense. Some of us are secure enough that we don't feel the need to monitor and punish constantly, and still get plenty of respect.

Men who constantly push the boundaries of "what they can get away with" in speech and behavior and want/expect women to call them on their "naughtiness" instead of policing their ownselves to respectful behavior have Mommy issues. If that's what you want to function as, that's fine, I guess.

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
D
D
Wow Kett...I truly have no idea why you feel the need to attack me and try to turn this around as if "I want to function as a mommy".

I can't express my ideas like everyone else without getting you jumping down my throat, why is that?

You seem to hate me based on some pretty weird notions. Maybe you haven't realized it but basically, you have never said anything decent to me at all, you've only attacked me and tried very hard to make me look silly. Wish I knew why this was, but I guess that is something within you.

DQ

Last edited by DanceQueen; 03/29/10 03:46 PM.
M
M
DQ - Just got the Bitch book. Hope I don't go overboard! smile

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
S
S
He may grumble and act like he is in trouble for no reason. You smile and change the subject. Guarantee you that he will respect you for more doing this than if you had sulked about it later. Some women may not care if their man looks at the waitress, but a man will not respect that woman as much. This whole example won't work if you are simply jealous, versus demanding that he RESPECT you.

wouldnt this have more to do with male sexual curosity than respect?

D
D
"wouldnt this have more to do with male sexual curosity than respect?"

The difference in my example is that they are on a date together. The man has plenty of time to explore his male sexual curiosity when he is NOT on a date with a woman.

M
M
Originally Posted By: DQ
The man has plenty of time to explore his male sexual curiosity when he is NOT on a date with a woman.

dangit...I thought I turned my webcam off... blush wink whistle

Current Thread
P
P
Originally Posted By: marriedCrazy
Originally Posted By: DQ
The man has plenty of time to explore his male sexual curiosity when he is NOT on a date with a woman.

dangit...I thought I turned my webcam off... blush wink whistle

LMFAO!!!! laugh laugh laugh

Somebody send Gardener by with his Belly-Laugh Award committee!

F
F
Quote:

I went to a dinner party last night and I felt like a co-star on desperate housewives.

LOL!!! Now that I'm the single guy in the neighborhood I'm noticing some interesting behavior by a couple of the Mom's. Like you said SMQ, flirting, touching. I'm thinking in the back of my head "What the ???" So funny, after I got some of that from the Mom's who brought their kids to my son's birthday party, I texted a friend of mine and asked "What, am I on desperate housewives now?"

R
R
Originally Posted By: Passenger
...Guys (and girls) please fill us in - what attracts a man? If we can put all women in one basket as wanting a strong, confident man, surely there are some traits that men look for. Help us gals out.

This is always an interesting topic. If you are asking about attracting a new man into your life, first impressions are huge.

1) Start off by living a healthy lifestyle. Make healthy choices when eating. Drink plenty of water. Get good sleep. Exercise regularly. Take care of your body. Set a goal to reach, and then maintain, your ideal weight.

2) Make good grooming and hygiene a ritual. Accentuate the differences between the sexes.

3) Dress with style - fit, compliment, cohesive, unique, personal touch

4) Attitude (state of mind) – Happy (smile), Cool (Open and relaxed body language), Calm (slow), Confident (eye contact), humorous, seductive (ozz sex), Depth (mysterious, surprise ), Sincere , Interesting, Engaging

5) Awareness/Flirting ( 93% of communication is non verbal (body language) – study and enjoy what you find attractive and your body will naturally follow your thoughts. It is the ladies job to catch and hold a mans eye, several times if needed. This signals it is OK for him to approach. It is the mans job to approach the woman.

PS: This is my list of how to attract a female. I find the same things attractive in a female. It will most likely make you more attractive to the WAS also....

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
S
S
You don't take your eyes off of me when we're on a date together

Every other man in this restaurant has his eyes on ME, so you better get them on ME, too

If a man needs to be told this twice then there is a problem. One lonely night should be enough.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard