S: 18
D: 17
Md: 18 years
-1/19/2010 W wants out
-6/03/10 "Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.."
M
OP Offline
M
I was thinking it was a nice, humorous way to spend a Friday afternoon. We all need some smiles, so hey, may as well while learning something.

BTW I like Great Danes. I'm more of a rottweiler person, though. Any rotts out there?

Positive Lifetime Attitude Award: http://tinyurl.com/2dssttf

H in MLC?: http://tinyurl.com/23fabv8

Infidelity: Expose or Not? http://tinyurl.com/26ksmfj
G
G

define rott - or do you mean rotweiler owners....lol

M-37 W-36
S-11, S-9, D-4
PA exposed 3/13/10
10/19/10 moving on...
most up to date sit
S
S
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails

No. We just worry our penises are too small. shocked

Puppy

Now this was funny!!

MySitch
Me-47
STBXW-41
D-5
S-8
ILYBNILWY-01/08
Want a D- 01/09
Physical Sep-01/10
D filed-06/10
Got 50% custody=09/11
Ride that wave!
S
S
We all know this:

A woman marries you for the man you are.
She changes you into the man she wants you to be.
Then she leaves you because you're not the same man they married.

MySitch
Me-47
STBXW-41
D-5
S-8
ILYBNILWY-01/08
Want a D- 01/09
Physical Sep-01/10
D filed-06/10
Got 50% custody=09/11
Ride that wave!
F
F
Originally Posted By: flowmom

So sisters, I'm laying down the challenge. Join the 3 things cult smile

Excellent plan, flowmom! I'm in! smile

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
S
S
I'll redo my list:

- A woman who will give me the room to do things my way. She want sit there thinking I've somehow made a mistake because I didn't do it 'her' way.
- No freakin fault finders. We can always find fault in everything. Let it go.
- She is just as comfortable in sweats chasing each other in the yard as getting dressed up for a night on the town
- She can go out in public without makeup
- She calls me on my BS on the spot. she doesn't back down and holds her point. None of this dragging crap up that happened a century ago from that amazing brain repository where they keep the entire history of wrongs in high definition surround sound format.
- She says what she wants. No mind reading.
- Can go with the flow and not catastrophize stuff.

I was emasculated by my W. I remember often asking her why she's trying to cut my b@lls off. I also remember saying, "Can't we go a week without you finding some fault?" Of course it's all my fault...lol.

I think we say we don't want a damsel in distress, but hidden somewhere in us is the need to be needed - and what better show of that than rescuing a woman? Of course, totally unhealthy and dysfunctional.

Am I intimidated by strong independent women? Sure, to the level that I'm insecure and dysfunctional myself. Because after all, if the woman doesn't 'need' me, why would she stay? Umm...maybe because you make her life better by being in it?? lol

MySitch
Me-47
STBXW-41
D-5
S-8
ILYBNILWY-01/08
Want a D- 01/09
Physical Sep-01/10
D filed-06/10
Got 50% custody=09/11
Ride that wave!
C
C
Quote:
- Tell us what you want. Clearly and directly.
- Don't tell me what I am thinking or feeling.
- Don't predict how I am going to react.
- If I am not meeting your needs it is your responsibility to let me know. I really want to know how I can take care of you the way you want.
- Dont assume every time I touch, kiss, flirt, tease, or hug you it is about me asking for sex.
- Ask me what I am thinking, feeling or wanting.
- Appreciate me. I know I have faults but don't run me down in front of mys kids, friends or family.
- We are different. Think different, talk different, solve problems different, actions, desires, goals, dreams, roles are all different. The differences make us stronger together.
- You send us contradictory messages with what you ask for and how you act. Confuses us DAM.
- I don't have to talk to communicate.
- My love languages are affection and time together. Very important to me, makes me feel loved.
- I don't need you, I want you. Big difference. I choose to be your husband, friend, partner, lover and parent with you.
- We need to fix things, sometimes we are fixing the wrong things, we need your feedback if it is not what you needed fixed.
- I want to know what you think is sexy.
- I am not your girlfriend.
- Don't try to change me. I have to do that.
- Find out what I think is sexy and why.
- Sometimes we want to be pursued.
- Emotional connection is important to us as well. We just do it different: guys like to do things, women talk about things.
- We have no idea who you are when PMS/menopausal symptoms arrive and we get blamed for letting hormones run our lives! You say and do things that you don't realize are harmful and act like its OK because its your hormones.
- We are natural providers (hunters). We need to be appreciated for that role.
- Don't always tell me no.
- Let me lead. I understand we are partners but I take my role as the head of the household seriously.
- We love you just the way you are.

old thread same idea:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...395#Post1535395

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
F
F
Originally Posted By: Wired

I read Prairie girls story and so want to reach out and smack her husband upside the head for doing the things he is doing to her without realizing what he has.

Oh, no no, Wired. Thank you for your compassion, but please, no smacking required! He's a good man who's just been living the only way he's known how to, to this point. Trust me, I'm no angel. I've injured our relationship in as many ways as he has. He can't behave in different ways until we learn to relate together in different ways. And that's happening now, truly.

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard