Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27
T
OP Offline
T
*Anyone know how to access older posts? I can get back to Chapter 16 1/18/06-2/8/06.

I wanted to go back and save my posts as sort of a journal. Any ideas/suggestions?

I tried sending an email through the website, but no response in over a week.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
T
OP Offline
T
*Anyone know how to access older posts? I can get back to Chapter 16 1/18/06-2/8/06.

I wanted to go back and save my posts as sort of a journal. Any ideas/suggestions?

I tried sending an email through the website, but no response in over a week.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
T
OP Offline
T
duplicate post deleted

Last edited by Toomanywords; 03/18/10 10:15 PM.

M
M
Left click on your name and a list will appear, click on View Post.

A list will appear with all your post and you will have to click on the page bar near the bottom, click on the last page and go from there.

S
S
So, let me guess - loser boyfriend is still in the picture. You've been posting about what a loser is since I moved into this house - 4 years ago. You said you wanted to find Mr Right, get married again, have some kids. You know you'll never have that as long as you cling to loser. And wow - what a guy. Now he is forcing you to KEEP HIM????? Looking for a legal loophole? What kind of bottom feeder is he? The worst I've ever heard of.

And I know you hate me posting the same 'ol. And I know you aren't listening. But if it helped someone else to read this - then it was written for a reason.

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks MaMaMo - when I do that, it's weird - I have posts going back to July 2005, but they are replies to other people's posts and not my own.

I got a response back and was told that they don't have any way of pulling up posts that far back.
Confusing.
So if anyone reading might have been posting back in 2005 and can see any of my old posts, can you let me know? Thanks. (i'm just trying to make a journal or something of my journey)

N
N
I see older stuff than that for you... When I click on your name and "view posts" it gives me 35 pages and goes all the way back to the day you registered.

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
N
N
oops I mean 36 pages. I think I found what your looking for and I will post it here, but I am hoping you will update... okay, deal?

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...8009#Post628009

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
T
OP Offline
T
Chapter 16 is as far back as I can find.

It's weird and I don't understand that part of this site - how can I see replies I made to other people's posts July 2005, but not my own posts.
I went back and relabeled all of my posts and started with Chapter 1. Even so - when I view posts under my name, I see a lot of Re: but not a lot of original posts. Weird. Very weird.

N
N
oh sorry, I thought you were looking for Chapter 16. I think a lot of things were lost when they switched to this format... which btw I hate.

You could still give us an update though smile

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard