Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
T
T
Keep on truckin' ppenton

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Well, last night after the meeting and everyone ate my cookies smile we went out for a few drinks and laughs.

Today will be busy.

Making buttermilk pancakes for me and the boys, then found a recipe for Buttermilk Cranberry Muffins, then go bowling with S14 and then go for a walk with a friend. Tonight, one of the women from the group volunteered to host a party so I’ll bring the muffins. This should be a lot of fun; kids are welcome, not sure if my have plans yet.

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
Met OM 10/10/08; Bomb 12/27/08; Moved in with OM 01/27/09
Me stronger and happier everyday!
C
C
Hello,

I think you are fibbing about all these amazing treats you make. So, send some to me so I can see for myself smile

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: CityGirl
Hello,

I think you are fibbing about all these amazing treats you make. So, send some to me so I can see for myself smile

hehe...just ask my family and neighbors, they are complaining cause their gaining weight....maybe one day I'll open up a business and then all DBers can enjoy grin

also, went for a 5 mile walk with a friend. Then S14, my brother, SIL and I went bowling. Now getting ready for pary tonight

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
Met OM 10/10/08; Bomb 12/27/08; Moved in with OM 01/27/09
Me stronger and happier everyday!
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Met with W today to discuss our situation and about the kids.

I told her I would be doing the taxes soon and will decide if I will file jointly or separate after I determine which would be best for the kids and me.

I asked her if she had any plans yet for S14’s graduation in June, she said no. I told her I’m planning a party for him and his friends, she said that is a good idea.

We discussed some plans about taking S16 to different colleges over spring break and during the summer when his baseball schedule allows him time.

Then I asked her how she was doing and she said she has good days and bad days (this is what she always tells me) and that she has not contacted a lawyer or even started to research about divorce. She said she is not sure what she wants and mentioned we cannot afford a divorce anyway. I told her that the money should not be a factor and that divorce has crossed my mind more often now. However, I am not ready to file, one reason (which I didn’t say to W) is that she does give me enough money to help with the kids and household expenses. Another reason is I’m not ready to take this next step, so I’m taking my time and praying for guidance. She asked how I was and I told her that I have been spending a lot of time with friends, my niece and family and having a good time. I have not told her about the support group and the new friends I have gained from there. Ironically, I think she should go to a group support to help her heal but that is all up to her. She quit going to IC last May, however, she is talking with her mom more and the kids and W seem to be getting along better. I still think she needs to be with them more but at least she is more available than early on in her A.

So, we will continue with the separation and meet again on May 1 to sit down and have another discussion. We do see each other once in a while and now with the college search gearing up I’m sure we will be in contact more often.

She did tell me how guilty she feels and that I didn’t deserve to be hurt by her as I have been. I just said that people get selfish and do selfish things and there is not much one can do to control others.

We talked for a couple of hours then she gave me a hug and OM came to pick her up as she took some boxes of college information to go through.

Now, I’m baking for Super Bowl Sunday party, it will be so much fun!! My parents, brother, SIL and friends go to a church which hosts a party and we all have a great time.

Making:
Creamy Lemon Squares
Fudge
Chew Cocoa Brownies

Will also, squeeze in a walk sometime today smile

P
P
((((CG))))

You are so deserving of a good treat.....

Where do I sent them.....

Remember.... it is eatable, so needs to be sent where you can pick up...

post on "A Choice"

Smiles - I'll send ya, a yummy for ur tummy!

God Bless (patpat)Andy

Me 43 / W 40
T 29 / M 15
S-18
11/4/09-ILYBINILWY
11/10/09-Separated
12/1/09-W admitted EA
12/5/09-W admitted PA
12/24/09 W say "I love you"

"A GOOD MARRIAGE IS NOT ONE WHERE PERFECTION REIGNS"
P
P