Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 101 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 100 101
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks, Kerry. I appreciate the encouragement and support.
But:
Originally Posted By: KerryK
PS... Be careful around pasta guy.
What's with all the references to Pasta Guy I keep bumping into around these parts?

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

S
S
I thought you were going to Kathleen's show where pasta guy might be.

C
C
I can sympathize. The exact same thing happened to me. My H was supposed to sign our Agreement (that we reached in court!) at 3pm to be filed at 5pm and he backed out.

I went hardcore (he was paying the legal fees, lol, so why the hell not!) and the night before our trial was to begin he backed down and signed. I waited until the very end to pull all out ALL the cards I had and while it was a bit of a gamble in the end it worked in my favor.

If you do retain your attny (I agree, mediation is a joke) be sure he contacts your W's attny and tells him/her ANY future contact must go through counsel.

Sending you tons of good vibes - I have been where you are and it is pure crap!

G
OP Offline
G
Kerry, Oh, Yes. I remember now. Yeah, I'm going to go this weekend. Too bad Kathleen's not going to be around.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

G
G
I could meet up and do appetizers before the show if you want. Who knows.. maybe Donna would want to go to the show.

G
OP Offline
G
G-Woman,
Originally Posted By: Gypsy
I could meet up and do appetizers before the show if you want. Who knows.. maybe Donna would want to go to the show.
That would be great.

Your take on my
1) sitch meltdown and
2) M Shutdown

today?

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

M
M
G - Silently following.

(((Gardener)))

Give her he!!

Me & H: 33 yrs
S: 4 & 6
D: 2
M: 9 yrs
ILYBNILWY: 8/09
SEPARATED: 9/09
The Beginning
B
B
Hi Gardener,
wanted to stop by & say hi...

I hope you are finding some peace with your choice. What made a lot of my choices & concessions easier during my mediation process, was keeping in mind what would be the most likely outcome IF we went to court.

Keeping 'my worst case scenario' in mind.. knowing that StBX had a lot more to lose going to court than I did.. helped A LOT & I figured anything above that.. was cake.

So if you are at a point where you realize you will get = or more by going to court.. then go for it.. hopefully you can let the anger go & give yourself permission to realize you made the best decision for you... no apologies, no vindictivness (ok maybe a touch).. just acceptance of .. "the next step".

Peace
Bridge

Divorced 03/2010
Mom to two amazing kids

Taking the road less traveled because those encountered on the way may be just as unique.

http://tinyurl.com/ybqkan8 = Current Thread

B
B
Hey buddy! Just wanted to let you know I am sorry to hear about what happened today. Good job keeping strong but at the same time keeping your pride and dignity in tact.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with what you did at all, standing up for yourself and showing STBXW that you are much more valuable and worth far more than she has shown you is vital. I have not read the book but getting your "N.U.T.S." as I have seen around here is an important part of regaining yourself post M.

....Hmm, maybe I am learning a little to watching your lead! Thanks!

H: 30
W: 31
S: 2
T/M: 6/4
D Final 4-5-10

Bomb: June 09
R
R
Gardener -
What a mess (just caught up). Hope that things settle down pretty quickly, I know you had it in your head to be done tomorrow. Who knows...maybe in the early business hours, stbx and her atty will come to their senses and ask you back into court to finalize things....?

Sorry about this weekend, but I have my kiddos with me. You will have to provide us with a review.

Page 11 of 101 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard