Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 101 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 100 101
G
OP Offline
G
iwitw,
Originally Posted By: iwantittowork
I believe we will always have periods of time when we reflect and wonder, and still have those feelings. How can we not? ...Those times never go away, but when they come they can be managed, so don't beat yourself up for feeling the way you do right now, after having an emotional conversation with your stbxw.
I know. You guys are right. I wasn't really beating myself up. All those "I wish I had"s I mentioned to Serenity were really "next time remember to"s.
With 9 months or so without any real talking, I just wasn't prepared for her after 14 months of her alien replica. wink

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

S
S
(((Gardener)))

I just wanted to come by and say good morning and see how you are today. smile

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
G
OP Offline
G
Fine, thanks. Several newbies on Newcomers today. I remember waiting for an instant reply when I first posted. It's a lonely feeling right after you've put yourself "out there," so I try to reply to 'em even if it's just a boiler-plate reply.

But I gotta get off the board soon. I got things to do!! crazy

How are you today?

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

S
S
I was just reading in the Newcomers section and I can't bring myself to respond...

I am trying though - I will get through this...

You were right and I shouldn't have left so I am back and will somehow get through this.

(((Hugs)))

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
G
OP Offline
G
(((Serenity)))
Originally Posted By: Serenity13
I was just reading in the Newcomers section and I can't bring myself to respond...
Good. If you can't, don't.
Originally Posted By: Serenity13
I am trying though - I will get through this...
You were right and I shouldn't have left so I am back and will somehow get through this.(((Hugs)))
Well, it's not a case of should or shouldn't, but I understand. Stay with/on your own thread. Sounds like you need it.
And you will get through this. Somehow, we always do.
And, re: your sitch, did you consider calling in some of son's mentors like I suggested?

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

I
I
Hey Gardener,

I am dropping by some people's threads that are great with posting in hopes you can drop by SirPrizeMe's thread in StBD. I feel he can really use some help, guidance and prayers in his thread..

M: 41
STBXW: 41
D: 9
Bomb: 4/26/09

On board the D train now..

"Suffering is when we try to change what we cannot."
G
G
*hugs*

How are things going?

Countdown for D'day.. huh?

*hugs*

G
OP Offline
G
Hi, G'Woman,

I'm doing so-so.

Sorry to her H is being an @ss.

Waiting to hear from "mediator" as to proposed final terms. I don't think we're far apart and W wants no more legal fees and wants to sign in time for next Tuesday, so we'll see. Haven't heard from W since Saturday's post, which is probably just as well. Told her I sent my "finals" to mediator and when mediator relays them to her, we can go from there. I don't send anything to W. Let the "mediator" mediate.

I sent those 5 changes Friday after meeting w/L. L now wants retainer, wants to litigate. I told him I don't want to and, besides, no can do. Can't afford the money (or the time). Told him I'll ask him to review final document.

Yesterday he emails me, "At this stage I am either in or I am out." So, I don't know. When I first met him in July he said he'd litigate or review final agreement should we decide mediator route. I had two interim meetings with him during which he knew we were going mediator route. Now, apparently, he won't do final review.

I'll probably wing it. crazy

Hugs to you, (((G)))

Last edited by Gardener; 01/20/10 02:53 PM.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

I
I
Hey G, as far as the L goes, I don't know about CT, but in MA, we would have to have had a L go over the final doc, and I would at least suggest it if you agree.

If this L won't do it, you can find another.

Good luck in getting an agreement hammered out..

M: 41
STBXW: 41
D: 9
Bomb: 4/26/09

On board the D train now..

"Suffering is when we try to change what we cannot."
S
S
Wait to see if the mediator can reach an agreement between the 2 of you before telling your L to take a hike. If mediation reaches an agreement, you can still ask your L to review it, but be wary as he may suggest you to not accept the mediated settlement so as to stuff his coffer in L to L negotiations or the very expensive in court dance.

Just so you know, my W asked for another chance right before the D was final. She never showed any sort of sign that she would be strong enough to rebuild so I told her NO before she could get to begging. Over a year later I dont regret my decision.

It sounds like you are done also with your W. Move forward and dont let her wishy washy emotions distract you.

Page 6 of 101 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard