Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 109 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 108 109
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
SO2,

The Cowboys defense was awesome. For a change our QB isn't having to win the games all by himself. It was great to see. That defense almost looked like the defense of old in the 90's when the Cowboys were winning superbowls. Next up is Minnesota.

Last night was great. I met up with FaithfulH, Jon2911, Fightin4mywife and BlueButterfly for dinner. We all had a great time and it was great to see everyone and talk about our sitches and eat some good food.

CG,

You are definitely taking your goals by the hand and running with them.

As far as mine go, I have sent out some resumes looking for a better job. I went to mass this morning and am trying to get more centered around that and spent some time studying catechism yesterday after mass. I am also trying to do the rosary each day now. I know this may not mean much to you in the way of goals, but these are some adjustments I am making.

I got up at 5:15 this morning to start my day. I am adjusting my schedule to get in mass and things in the morning. This will also allow me to leave work earlier and give me more time for excercising and studying in the eveings which I am picking back up. I have been keeping my place up better. I also am fighting some sort of cough I have had since last week that has me so so on energy levels right now. I am focusing on finding peace at home alone and concentrating on things other than the fact I am alone.

Life is good. I got out with a friend of mine both Friday night and Saturday night. I have started finding enjoyment in watching my Dallas Cowboys play again which has taken me nearly 2 years to be able to enjoy again.

I have decided to not go after W with any forcing of account separation or filing for D. I am at peace with this decision after praying and speaking with what I consider to be good Godly counsel. This doesn't mean that I am errand boy or a doormat. But I will not do anything that could come across as vindictive which is how I feel it would look.

I have trust issues that need to be rebuilt with my W and I don't think zapping her from my life would help that.

In the mean time I am becoming more focused at work and putting forth more effort to learn as much as possible while making contact with agencies and other jobs as well as keeping my resume up to date out of job sites.

The next financial discussion with W will be about how she wants to do the taxes whether it be filing jointly or single and which one will generate a bigger return.

I have also decided that I will attend D7's birthday dinner or breakfast with W and her real dad who is flying into town since I have been included in that. Actually, I have D7 for that period and W had told me her dad wants to do a meal with her and us and we need to work that in. I said that is fine. I am finding that the more I continue to treat W's family the way I would want to be treated, the more they seem to be coming around.

Today I have some work on my plate, but it doesn't appear to be as busy a day or week as last week was.

I kind of liked getting up earlier today and starting my day off at mass and am looking forward to how better schedule my evening with some extra time.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
M: 08/02/97
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
2nd Bomb: 09/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
C
C
Kevin, I wish you all the very best. I can't say I agree with your thought process (or even understand it) but I do accept this is what you have chosen for yourself and I hope it works out just as you want to.

Take care!

S
S
I hope it works out too. These sich's are so frustrating. You have to do what is best for you and what is working for you. Just don't want to see you going backwards! Only forwards in 2010.

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Quote:
I hope it works out too. These sich's are so frustrating. You have to do what is best for you and what is working for you. Just don't want to see you going backwards! Only forwards in 2010.

Much apprech. But not to worry, I am not going backwards. I am doing what is right.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
G
G
Kevin, you sound so much better now. I'm glad that you are doing things with D7 and W and FIL. My H's family I don't think would ever want me around from the lies that H told them. Things seem to be going better for you lately and I'm happy for you.

M 41
H 35
D 12
S 18
Separated 11/08
D
D
Originally Posted By: K4D

I have decided to not go after W with any forcing of account separation or filing for D. I am at peace with this decision after praying and speaking with what I consider to be good Godly counsel. This doesn't mean that I am errand boy or a doormat. But I will not do anything that could come across as vindictive which is how I feel it would look.

I have trust issues that need to be rebuilt with my W and I don't think zapping her from my life would help that.

In the mean time I am becoming more focused at work and putting forth more effort to learn as much as possible while making contact with agencies and other jobs as well as keeping my resume up to date out of job sites.

The next financial discussion with W will be about how she wants to do the taxes whether it be filing jointly or single and which one will generate a bigger return.

I have also decided that I will attend D7's birthday dinner or breakfast with W and her real dad who is flying into town since I have been included in that. Actually, I have D7 for that period and W had told me her dad wants to do a meal with her and us and we need to work that in. I said that is fine. I am finding that the more I continue to treat W's family the way I would want to be treated, the more they seem to be coming around.

Today I have some work on my plate, but it doesn't appear to be as busy a day or week as last week was.

I kind of liked getting up earlier today and starting my day off at mass and am looking forward to how better schedule my evening with some extra time.

Kevin

Think about what I bolded.

Everybody hurts. It's part of life. Don't miss the good stuff.
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Quote:
filing for D

Not following here.

Quote:
could come across as vindictive

Nor here.

Quote:
trust issues that need to be rebuilt with my W

Nor here.

Quote:
how she wants to do the taxes

This one I can take the lead on and just tell her how I am doing mine.

Quote:
her dad wants to do a meal with her and us and we need to work that in

Yes, I am letting her have her way on this one. But I don't see any harm as it gives me a chance to rebuild with her dad.

Quote:
they seem to be coming around

Not following here.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
D
D
That's OK, Kevin. We obviously agree to disagree, and the things I've learned that I'm trying to point out to you, you'll just have to learn on your own.

I wish you the best.

Everybody hurts. It's part of life. Don't miss the good stuff.
P
P
Originally Posted By: Drew
you'll just have to learn on your own.

Yup.

K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Much apprech.

Thanks,

Kevin