Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 26 27
G
G
Bunny,
Originally Posted By: SpyBunny
I could hang some pictures. H wouldn't let me hang these old baby pictures (of our kids and even me!) at the house because he didn't like clutter on the walls. So I brought them with me- if he wasn't going to hang them, I will. S19 is here, he can help with that after the game is over. Yay Browns!
Good. And go out and buy more things to hang on YOUR walls in YOUR home! If you can afford it. Clutter the hell out of those walls!
Maybe it will help drive him away. wink

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

G
G
Bunny, I know you quite well from this board. But I don't really know you, personally, of course.
But let me say, human to human, person to person, I (and many on this board) love you.
H does not.

Feel our love. It is real. Tap into it. It is powerful.

Okay, I've calmed down now.
Son and Grandson due to arrive in an hour.
I'm leaving.
For now.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

S
OP Offline
S
Enjoy your visit!

W42/H42/M20
S/19,D/17
On My Own: 11/28/09
S
OP Offline
S
OK- I got up and moved. smile I got a few pictures hung (some others will have to wait until Christmas decorations are down), did some laundry, had dinner and watched some TV with S19, did a little straightening around the apt.

I have over two weeks until my next IC appt. (Jan 14) Not soon enough, but that was the first open evening slot. I obviously really need it, and I think my post-separation issues are pretty clear now. (Thankfully, I'm still on H's health insurance so the IC is still covered!) At first I was doing fine, I guess because the move itself was remarkably smooth and I was so busy with the logistics- no major problems and pleasantly surprised how H behaved. It took a couple weeks before the crash and burn.

I'm sorry about the whining this weekend, thank you for listening and the support. Time to pick myself up again and move on...

W42/H42/M20
S/19,D/17
G
G
Quote:
I'm sorry about the whining this weekend, thank you for listening and the support. Time to pick myself up again and move on...

One, I don't recall you whining. Two, even if you were, you are going through a lot. We are here to support you as well. And sometimes that means just listening. We all need that.

No apologies. If you need a swift kick in the pants, we'll do that. But, you are doing just fine.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
G
G
Originally Posted By: SpyBunny
I'm sorry about the whining this weekend, thank you for listening and the support.
Healthy expressing of pain and confusion among friends is NOT whining.

Thank you for sharing your innermost trials. You make us strong, too.

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

S
S
You are doing really really good. I too am having days where all I want to do is lay in bed. Everybody tells me it will get better, and that's what I'm passing on to you. It will get better.

Hugs

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks, guys. Have a good evening everyone.

W42/H42/M20
S/19,D/17
K
K
SB, listen to Gardener!

You have truly been emotionally AND physically abused. Not the old "my spouse ignores me....whah!!! B.S."

You have been coerced, manipulated, put down, and on and on. Your h really did a number on your self-esteem and it's time for you to cut all ties with him. He's no good and you know it. Do not accept any more "gifts" from him. I can't believe you thought he was being "sweet." Seriously, do not let him into your life any more.

Give yourself the time you need to get healthy and Gardener is right. You are precious and should be cherished. And one day, you will be. But you need to get healthy again first.

Please stop trying to measure up to what your sick h thinks you should be.

G
G
Originally Posted By: Kimmie Lee
SB, listen to Gardener!

You have truly been emotionally AND physically abused. Not the old "my spouse ignores me....whah!!! B.S."

You have been coerced, manipulated, put down, and on and on. Your h really did a number on your self-esteem and it's time for you to cut all ties with him. He's no good and you know it. Do not accept any more "gifts" from him. I can't believe you thought he was being "sweet." Seriously, do not let him into your life any more.

Give yourself the time you need to get healthy and Gardener is right. You are precious and should be cherished. And one day, you will be. But you need to get healthy again first.

Please stop trying to measure up to what your sick h thinks you should be.

Kimmie Lee brings the truth to you, SpyBunny (in her non-sugarcoated way wink )

Now is the time for taking care of YOURSELF.
Cheers ~
Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Happily ever after is one day at a time.
Page 3 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 26 27

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard