Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey all,

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Update on me:
Finished school for the semester and closed/moved into my new house in the beginning of December. Been pretty busy I haven't really had time to unpack. Although the tree is up and the outside is decorated with lights, so that is a start, lol.

Kids are good, they are waiting for it to start snowing here. We love a white Christmas!

As for ex, well he is an ass like always. He's a very bitter person and yet he tells me I am the bitter one. He's also jealous that I was able to buy a house and get a mortgage. He can't be happy that the kids have a roof over their heads. Instead he rather see me suffer at the expense of them. I don't know why he is so bothered by it as he has a nice house in a nice neighborhood himself. My brother thinks that he is jealous that in order for him to get a house he had to co-own one with his gf and I was able to do it on my own. Although he sees it as HE brought me this house and HE brought me my new car with the support payments.

Well enough about him, he's not worth talking about anymore. I am focusing on me and the children these days, he really does not take up any head room anymore!

Hope everyone on the east coast stays safe and warm with the blizzard!

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
job Offline
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

The snow should be on it's way to your area. It started here last night and hasn't let up. I think I about about 14 inches and 8-10 more for tonight into tomorrow. The kids will love the snow!

You sound so much better and congratulations on finishing this semester. You'll have plenty of time to unpack...the tree is up and the lights are up. That's what is important right now for your children.

As for your h, his is resentful and very jealous of the fact that you can do things for yourself. Please do not allow him too much space in your head this holiday season.

Wishing you a wonderful season of joy and blessings!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
Merry Christmas to you also.
ML'ers tend to be very jealous, almost in a sadistic way. Your ex sounds like mine, hard to believe there could be 2 of them. You sound good. You have come so far...

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

W
W
Merry Christmas, Miss H,

Congrats on school and your new home and the tree and the lights!!

I pray for you every day.

C
C
Merry Xmas Miss H!! The best to you, the kids and your extended family. Enjoy the snow..when it hits, it will be long time before it melts down.!! When we got hit, it was over 12in, with blowing, drifting snow. Still mountains of it around town! LOL

Women are angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible
job Offline
Bumping this up.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
A
Merry Christmas.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard