Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 93 of 100 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 99 100
K
K
Good for you!

I did the same thing in response to my ex's ridiculous motions and the lies within them.

I answered line by line, with the truth, and boy, did it ever make him look stupid in front of the judge.

Why do they think they can get away with this crap? It actually made me embarrassed that I had married someone so stupid.

M
OP Offline
M
isnt it amazing? i hate him so much right now yet, when i dig through the old receipts, the old cards and whatever stuff of his i still have, i miss him so so so so much. but that person isnt here. not anymore, its just so weird!

i knew there was a reason i never through out receipts from my pockets! i just went through all of my jackets and came up with so many receipts from my amex card showing expenses he claims he never paid for me! as well as our welcome letter to the ritz carlton where he took me for my birthday...

i wouldnt want to meet me in court lol

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
S
S
Originally Posted By: William Congreve
Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd, Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd.

P
P
Originally Posted By: mdoodles

i also went through my drawers gathering receipts showing what he paid for showing how he gave me my "luxury lifestyle".
he should know better than to mess with me when it comes to documentation.

LOL -- sic 'em, Doodles! Hahahaha.

You guys ever see the movie "Thief"? With Jim Belushi and James Caan? There's this great quote of Caan's in the movie:

"I . . . and the last guy in the world . . that you wanna F&*k with!"

Puppy

"I am the last guy . . . "

B
B
Ive already offered to spit in his coffee for you, right? Just give me a call and Im there...

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
M
OP Offline
M
thanks everyone! i keep thinking of new information and keep emailing it off to my attorney. each email costs me money but i have no choice but to defend myself.

oh, and how about this one? i had the "extra-ordinary" luxury of a housekeeper? i had a woman who came to clean for 2 hours twice a month, considering the size of my house and the fact that i raised our child by myself because he abandoned us, doesnt make a cleaning person so "extra-ordinary"....

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
P
P
Originally Posted By: bluerain
Ive already offered to spit in his coffee for you, right? Just give me a call and Im there...

Put a fish in his hubcap. He'll never know where the smell is coming from. grin

Better yet, put a fish in a rear hubcap, and one in the trunk. Having found one, he'll be certain he's removed the source of the stink, and he'll never think to look for the other. smirk

I know, I know -- I'm bad. laugh

Puppy

Last edited by Puppy Dog Tails; 10/16/09 12:13 PM.
L
L
Puupy you are soooo funny!!! LOL!!

KerryK I live on the other side of Iowa from Omaha. It's about a 6 hour drive from here I guess.

Doodles, good for you to be calm and effitent(sp?) when it came to going over the paper. That is the best way to approach those type of letters that are passed between lawyers. You are doing great on coming up with the proof that rebuts his lies from the sound of it. Keep it up. When you do guys go back to court?

How's your little man doing?

What have you done for yourself lately? You sound like you have been busy doing all this court and paper work. You must need a good manicure!!! LOL!! Don't forget to take time for yourself to allow yourself to destress and relax. Even if it's only for a moment or two.

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09
B
B
A fish in the hubcap?! Thats a great idea! You know, personally, I think that regular meat smells way worse than rotten fish... go for a porkchop! I could probably hook you up with some dead otter, they are super stinky!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
O
O
Yuuuuk! you guys are mean.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
Page 93 of 100 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard