Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 92 of 100 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 99 100
P
P
I think he's pretty much screwed. smirk

L
L
$30!!! OMG that is an insult if I have ever seen one.

How can he expect that kind of money to go far in todays economy. I hope that the judge can see through this attempt to help out with support when you can hopefully show documents that shows what H is spending his money on and where it is all going. Don't think H won't lie on any of his paperwork. See if you can do some sort of research to find out some of the info on you own. If you can, then if/when your H tries to lie about it to the judge you and your lawyer will be able to rebute it just like last time. That's what won my case. My own leg work on the net and public records.

Don't let this man walk all over you just so he can have a better life with the OW. Stand up, just like you have been doing so great at lately, for what you believe you and your son deserves.

When do you go back to court?

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09
B
B
Hi Doodles, $30 is ridiculous. Im sure that the judge will see it for what it is. I hope that he will be forthcoming with his paperwork! When do you go back to court?

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
M
OP Offline
M
ok so i received his response to my motion....this is way too stressful!

he is such a liar! how one can lie in court papers, i do not know!

claims we never had a happy marriage, that i denied him sex(i hear they all say this but its not true!)

claims he never wanted to reconcile, nor did he tell me he wanted to. claims he never came home, that he lived with his parents!!!!! is he for real???????

doesnt have a job, was temping or something...filed chapter 7, i decided he is purposely not taking a well paying job so that he could file chapter 7!

oh and get this one, he never gave me the luxury lifestyle i have grown accustomed to! my parents did....ummm, who insisted we travel everywhere by limo for fun?

so now i have to go over the whole document, which i dont ever want to look at again, and rebutt everything he is claiming with evidence, which we all know i have.

and perhaps i will locate those limo receipts!

it hurts, it really does. i was doing rather well and then i have to see this kind of stuff. im sure i will feel better tomorrow once i get over the initial shock of it all...and i know the truth and so does he.

the pyscho girl doesnt know the truth or just doesnt want to.

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
P
P
I'm sorry, Doodles. I know this doesn't make you feel any better, but it is pretty typical. Pathetic, but typical.

Puppy

L
L
Hey doodles...That sounds so crappy. I have no other word for it right now.

My advise to you is to put that paper down or away somewhere for 24 to 48 hours. Don't try to do the paperwork (unless there is a specific reason that you need to have it done immediatly)while your emotions are everywhere.

You have a right to be angry, streesed, shocked, and whatever else your feeling right now. I say deal with rebutting that paper in a couple of days after you have had time to clear your head, so you can think of the answers and where to get the evidence that you need to be able to rebut the lies.

I found this to work for me after I would get a file full of lies from my daughter's sperm donor. I realize that a custody hearing may have different aspects to it than what your case has in it with all the finacial, the divorse, custody(?), and the OW involved, but I would assume that our emotions are pretty close to each other's.

Your H is lying to the judge cuz he is living in his fairy tale world still. You are finally reading what his side of the M is in his and the OW's mind. It may hurt to read it and it may make you angry, but now you can see what their 'distorted look at reality' is.

Chin up girl. Take a day to play with your son and not look at that paper.

Hugs to you!!

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09
B
B
Doodles, dont you have it documented when he moved back in? Why would he start a business with someone he was on the verge of D-ing? I would do everything I could to bury him! Hes really not doing himself any favors by being dishonest, and hopefully your judge will see right through him.

BTW, Hows your neighbor/crush doing? I just found out that a guy I have had the biggest high school crush on is only 20! Oh well, all he has to do is sit there and look pretty!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
M
OP Offline
M
oh my crush! ahhhh...yes....lol....i saw him the other day, we were both pulling out of the neighborhood, i was going left,he was going right, we made eye contact when i turned my head and then i turned. it was way to quick for me to react and wave or anything....havent run into him to actually talk in a month. hope to though!!!!!

S
S
As lost-in-Iowa says - just take some time to settle your emotions before rebutting. Dont let what is written on their response get to you - remember the L's are the one's writing this.

BTW... You husband is a loser scum bag for trying to weasel out of supporting his own child.

Hey lost-in-Iowa - are you anywhere near Omaha? I was just curious because BobbiJo in the Separated forum is from Iowa and lives near Omaha.

M
OP Offline
M
i couldnt let the motion sit. i needed to attack it so that i could put it behind me. just spent 3 hours responding to the document. i went item by item and wrote my response. 49 items total i think!!!! he is trying to claim he didnt know we were trying to save our home. well, my real estate attorney has agreed to sign an affidavit saying otherwise!!!!

i also went through my drawers gathering receipts showing what he paid for showing how he gave me my "luxury lifestyle".
he should know better than to mess with me when it comes to documentation.

i love that he also tries to say he never came home to me and is living with his parents! unbelievable! so unbelievable!

i feel better now that i went through it all and answered it all. i sent the lengthy response email to my attorney who will now go over it all.

Page 92 of 100 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis