Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 88 of 100 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 99 100
L
L
It just shows the last posts for this sitch. Hope to hear from her again soon.

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09
M
OP Offline
M
im here im here im here!!!!! so sorry that im falling out of touch, things alittle crazy and im distracted. which is a good thing! i need to catch up on everyone's situations, please know im thinking about all of u!

so i filed the motion for support with the court, spent a few hours going over the document and evidence to support with my attorney. he went to file it and we found out h had fild an rji, which requests a judge for our case but his attorney never served us or notified us. my attorney told me that h's attorney is a nice guy but not any good. oh well for him!

things between us are ugly. finally told son that daddy doesnt live here. he was surprised but he is ok because life isnt changing based on what i told him, he is used to it.

tonight is the jewish new year, going to my aunt. to summarize an ugly situation, i was invited with son to my mil for sunday, then basically uninvited bc h decided he would attend for first time in 4 years. so i assumed he would take son. NOPE!!!!!!!!

he is taking the ow!!!1 instead of son!!!! can u believe this? and, mil is letting him!!!!!

so that was a biggie this week. his aunt (mil sister) got involved and stood up for me...

oh well. its upsetting that ow will be at mil house, where i have been for last 10 years on this holiday, not to mention, it is next door to my house that i had to leave bc h was involved with her and my home foreclosed.

the family has told me they wont speak to her. im sure it wont be comfortable for anyone.

i put it in writing to my attorney so that he is aware that son was invited to a holiday at h's family and h decided to attend holiday without son! and its a jewish holiday and ow isnt even jewish!!! he will never get a holiday with son if he ever decides he wants one!

other than that stuff, im doing well. settling in, starting to look for a job...been keeping us busy, reconnected with some old friends, having some good laughs.

also, ran into that guy that i totally have a crush on, the one i went out with last month 2 times, i believe i mentioned him.

im like a school girl when it comes to him!

i will try to check in more often. hope everyone is doing well. thanks for thinking of me!

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
S
S
Originally Posted By: mdoodles
also, ran into that guy that i totally have a crush on, the one i went out with last month 2 times, i believe i mentioned him.

Does he show any interest in you?

Originally Posted By: mdoodles
im like a school girl when it comes to him!

Just dont play the school girl game by not letting him know you find him interesting. Some guys (like myself) need to have a lady light up the airstrip landing lights to help guide him in.

B
B
lol, Hi doodles, Im glad that you filed the motion! I take it that he is now gainfully employed? take it all! Im also glad that you finally told son about the sitch, painful yes, but it was needed.

Your H is a snake, but Im still surprised that he would rather have his little tart on his arm than his son at a holiday!

What kind of work do you want to do?

You did mention the guy, how did he react when he saw you again?

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
M
OP Offline
M
he was very interested in me, problem is that he isnt done "playing" and has told me he knows im not that kind of girl...i live in same neighborhood as him so i know more run ins will happen, happened the other morning as well....he was very friendly when i saw him, it was just awkward because we hadnt spoken...he has not contacted me, i had sent him one or 2 friendly, nonthreatening, nonemotional, "hey whats doing" emails with no response in the past.

not sure what his deal is, although im sure we will have a run in again. i know he had liked me, he told me! i know he was into me. he may just be in the "play" mode right now.

B
B
Dont let him cake eat! Oh, sorry I guess that we dont have to be quite so hardcore anymore! But seriously, I think that DBing can be totally useful in dating too.

Isnt he recently D? I thought I remembered you saying that. If thats the case then maybe your right, he might just be playing like a 20 year old again! I think thats pretty common, I did it last summer!

M
OP Offline
M
he is separated, his divorce is on trial now...he is totally playing like a 20 year old...its fun to have a crush, i dont think it will be much more than that for now. who knows down the road, i do know we hit it off so we will see..

went to h's aunt today for the holiday. it was nice and fine yet awkward with my sister in law who barely said hello to me! i never did anything to anyone, all i ever did was be nice to her and watch her kids for her when she worked! unbelievable.

so i heard tomorrow when psycho ow goes to my in laws for holiday they are going to say she is my sil's friend, in case any of the kid cousins ask. imagine going somewhere and lying about who u are!

i am upset though. its not even about h, i can really say im over wanting him back, its more about her, the battle ive had with her, her harassing me and taking my place at their house.

B
B
Well, just think about what a prize they have gained! When H told me that he still didnt want to try, one of my first thoughts was that I should contact the OW. The A has ended, but I thought that it was interesting how she was one of the first people that I thought of!

Speaking of her harrassing you, was there ever anything done about that?

M
OP Offline
M
remember? had her arrested and charged with aggravated harassment! i have an order of protection and she has to appear in court next week!!!!

nothing beats sending the mistress to jail!

B
B
Thats what I was wondering about, I had remembered the arrest, but was curious if there had been more action taken. Im glad to hear that her court date is approaching!

Sending her to jail would be almost as satisfying as sending him to jail... maybe more, I cant exactly decide!

Page 88 of 100 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard