Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 100 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 99 100
M
OP Offline
M
cant file an insurance claim, h stopped paying policy...its ok, i will get it back one way or another.

just shows his character more, im not so upset about the jewelry. its just jewelry.

he was calling me last night, about 8 times, house and cell phone. i didnt pick it up or call back because im sure it was only something to yell at me for, he never calls like that. if it were important, he could have sent a text.

maybe psycho was served by the sheriff with order. who knows.

i will see him today, rather unhappy about it and nervous, i dont wish to see him or hear him since i know he will have something nasty to say.

saw new guy last night. i have to say there is something about him that intrigues me, doesnt happen often (well of course not since ive been with h for over 10 years). but in general, im selective and not attracted to just anyone.

i definitely have a thing for him and he so knows it! i dont play games, never did and im not one for the rules! never needed them.

im playing it pretty forward but also told him its not like this can go anywhere now considering our situations...not to mention, even if i wanted it to and it was so complicated and everything wasnt so raw for me, i dont think he is ready either.

dont want to get hurt. but let me say again, im intrigued by him. in a major major way.

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
P
P
Ain't nuthin' wrong with "intrigued"!!! cool

M
OP Offline
M
thanks for agreeing with me!!!!!

its scary though, he is all into it and pulls away...texts me for hours and then wants to "pace things"...which is fine but he is the one who started the heavy texting it and pouring out his feelings for me!

any explanations for his behavior? im new to this! with h, we met and never looked back. he never asked me out, we just were.

P
P
Originally Posted By: mdoodles

any explanations for his behavior? im new to this! with h, we met and never looked back. he never asked me out, we just were.

Yes. He's caught a whiff of your Intriguing Guy. I told you this would happen.

Puppy

M
OP Offline
M
no , i am talking ABOUT the intriguing guy! his behavior, whats up with it? pouring it on and then pulling back...whats up with that?

P
P
Oh, sorry. I dunno. Maybe typical male "Mars rubber band" stuff?

M
OP Offline
M
i dont know! i dont do the "game" and i dont do the "rules". i like him. not sure how to play it.

we had an awkward situation last night, dont want to get into details but its something that most likely embarassed him. but i like him and dont want him to be embarassed so when i got home i texted him that i had fun and left it at that. just wanted him to know that i did, to kinda let him know i wasnt put off by something.

not sure if im making sense! anyway, havent heard from him. guess we will see over the next few days.

h was here, its ugly and i dont care. he tried to talk to me, not in a nice way so i locked myself in my bathroom and turned on the shower.

M
OP Offline
M
situation with h extremely ugly. the good thing is that im hardly affected by it. but its ugly.

he took things from the house. i tried to stop him, he was extremely rude and nasty. since i couldnt stop him, i simply said, when u are done with moving that piece of furniture, please take son and leave the house. he said, i dont have to listen to u, and cursed me a few times.

i did get him to leave. he wasnt even nice to son.

i put it all in writing to my attorney.

i do believe he is hiding a job. i bet he is off on mondays. interesting that he always seems to go to the bank on monday. if u dont work and have no money, why go to the bank?

V
V
OMG, doodles, I literally had to check to see if your posts were mine. I was catching up on all the happenings today and wondered, did I write this. WE ARE SO GOING THROUGH THE SAME THINGS!!! Remember my new guy. I realllly liked him. And I'm totally the same way like you - I haven't liked someone other than H in God knows how long since h and I have been together. And I'm very selective about how I'm interested in. My new guy I totally thought that this was God sending this man to break me away from H. I was so really to be through with H. New guy and I were getting close I thought. Doing lots of texting, had plans to hang out some more, and I so thought he was in to me too. Then he did the same thing, pulled back and then disappeared. I stopped contacting him, even erased his contact info so I wouldn't get tempted since he was the one to withdraw, but I was disappointed. He seemed like such an improvement from my H, that I was so intrigued. To be honest, even now I miss what never was or the possibility of what could have been. I thought in a way it was my escape route and that God saw all that I went through and was sending me a good man of my own. So, I completely feel and understand you.

My advice, go with the flow. This guy will do wonders for you mental health and confidence. So even though my new guy was short lived, I say go with the flow. It all reminded me of what a relationship was about - having a good time. It made me realize that if H and I end, there will be someone else good out there for me. It was such an eye opener. You will have such indifference to you H's crap it will do you wonders.

So like Pup said, be ready, your H will notice and want to return. I was so indifferent to H and so just wanted to breakaway with new guy that it scared the crap out of H. And to be honest if new guy didn't withdraw, I would not have stopped talking to him for H. He had his chance. But h was so jealous, wanted his wife back, etc. But I didn't care. Once I told him he just doesn't want me to be happy. He was mad and said I want you to be happy with me. Now I take it that I don't know if God's plan is to keep me with H since new guy withdrew just like that. The good thing is that you will now have the confidence to know to set the standards of how you will take your H back.

So doodles, we definitely need to talk. Our sitch are way too alike. I will set up an email tomorrow and post it to you.

V
V
Just saw your update, protect your things. Move out the valuables before he returns. It's all another means for him to control.

Page 77 of 100 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard