Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 69 of 100 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 99 100
B
B
I asked my H to not come to the house without letting me know, or when Im there. I told him that I didnt want to have to look around and see what he took everytime. I was prepared to change the locks, but he didnt do it again. I hated the feeling that he had been there, but was too much of a chicken chit to tell me.

I think that this is just another example of how you arent letting him push you around anymore. Good for you! Im sure that she isnt allowed to be in your home as per the protective order, right?

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
M
OP Offline
M
she hasnt been served yet with the order so im not so sure she knows about it...i cant imagine he would bring her into my home, as soon as u walk into our house there are pictures of us everywhere.

im proud that im standing up for myself. does he notice? he just seems so angry.

i so dont want this. if he changed his tune i would forgive him. we all know that. i miss who he used to be.

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
P
P
Trust me -- he notices.

M
OP Offline
M
he may notice but i dont think he is liking it.

i guess it doesnt matter. i dont have a choice.

i feel really bad about the whole thing, but he put me here, he made this mess.

i wouldnt be changing the alarm code and selling our furniture and moving if he didnt have an affair, leave the house, his job and spend all of our money.

does his brain not see that?

my lawyer told me i can sell my appliances since the house foreclosed, i will see. i think i would have to give him something from that, although i really dont want to.

i just want to move already. i think once im out of our home, the tension should ease slightly.

P
P
Originally Posted By: mdoodles
he may notice but i dont think he is liking it.

He's respecting it, which is far more meaningful.

M
OP Offline
M
how do u figure he is respecting it? doesnt look that way to me. he doesnt want to talk to me, wants nothing to do with me.

and i dont have a choice, i cant back down because im doing the right thing.

but i hate it. i miss him.

V
V
I can't wait for you to get your new place. It will be hard without him but it will feel a little better I think since it's a start without him where there's no history attached. Doodles I was thinking that you should be excited about this place actually. This is your chance to send a fabulous message to your H that you are not going to tolerate nonesense. it's an opportunity being presented to you here. Get your place, make it quite comfortable for you and your son, and send the message that if your H wants to be a part of that, he can only do so under certain conditions. Please don't give him a key, let him earn that key. You will be sad at times, of course, that's human, but you have a wonderful opportunity here in disguise that he has presented to you. Either your H get on board with the boat or more so cruise ship (more fun and luxurious) or the cruise leaves without him. Use this opportunity for what its worth. You can do it since you've been doing so great. CONGRATS in advance. Hugs.

M
OP Offline
M
thanks vicky, just got in from the outlets, happy to see your post.

i do want him with me, is that odd? i miss him, i really do, and i have trouble seeing him to be this ugly angry person.

i took son to see where we are moving to this morning, i broke the news to him. he was fine. he is excited that there is a nice pool and a nice clubhouse where he can play basketball and tennis.

im afraid for monday when i see h. how do i handle it when he asks for money from selling our stuff?

B
B
Give him $7.25. Tell him that you charged a fee for finding the buyer, advertising, and cleaning the items to get them ready for sale, as well as their heated, dry, insured storage. In this economy you had to take your best offer, unfortunately it wasnt that much, but seeing as how you dont exactly have the extra coin to spend on a storage unit, since he spent it all on her nasty box, (another "storage" metaphor, if you like) the offer seemed good to you.

THEN, you should tell him to not spend it all in one place! grin

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
M
OP Offline
M
very funny. i like it!

unfortunately im not a very good liar though. im not sure how i will handle the interaction. and certainly, if he is nasty, i wont even get into any discussions. i may just refer him to his attorney.

i hate the whole thing. i really do.

im waiting here for someone to come purchase our swingset.

im also searching the web for good flights to florida, thinking of visiting an old friend during winter break in december.

Page 69 of 100 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis