Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 100 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 99 100
M
OP Offline
M
thanks...i appreciate it.

all was quiet last night, i was so tired from everything i got into bed early.

son is starting to feel better, hoping to send him to camp today, he really wants to go, its carnival day. i will see in an hour what i will do.

going to court today to file for order.

i still feel sad, not for psycho girl, just for my marriage in general.

who knows when i will next speak to h or when he will calm down about this.

i know i did nothing wrong and i didnt do a thing to him.

i have such anxiety when the phone rings, worse when my cell rings or beeps with a message. its crazy.

still hoping and praying she isnt pregnant.

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
M
OP Offline
M
i did it, i got the order of protection for myself and my son! i cant tell u how emotional it was for me standing in front of the judge. and there was a possibility that the judge wouldnt grant hte order for my son (i was ready to plead the case) but she granted it! with no problem!!!!

i was in criminal court, with every situation imaginable. crazy to think that i was even there, so surreal.

but i did it. and u know what, h and whoever else can think i didnt need to do this, but if a judge grants it to you, and your child, there is reason. real reason.

P
P
Originally Posted By: mdoodles
i did it, i got the order of protection for myself and my son! i cant tell u how emotional it was for me standing in front of the judge. and there was a possibility that the judge wouldnt grant hte order for my son (i was ready to plead the case) but she granted it! with no problem!!!!. . .

but i did it. and u know what, h and whoever else can think i didnt need to do this, but if a judge grants it to you, and your child, there is reason. real reason.

Bowing to your courage, Doodles. Simply amazing, whistle whistle whistle

Puppy

B
B
doodles, my H used to have problems with anxiety and panic attacks, he takes vitamin B-12, its the kind that comes in drops that go under your tongue, he swears by it.

Good for you. You are not a doormat!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
M
OP Offline
M
thanks puppy. means alot to me. it was extremely emotional today. but i have no emotion for this psycho girl. none. more emotional regarding the fact that it has come to this, that i can actually not worry that h will bring her around son.

i have tremendous emotion for my h and this situation.

but not one ounce for the girl. and im as kind and polite as they come.

bluerain, i could use that! its amazing ive made it this far with only an occasional tylenol pm and "pirin" pill (ever see the movie the birdcage? lol).

S
S
Kudos to you mdoodles!!!! Way to go, you did it!!!!

It's amazing how much strength and courage we can muster when we need to protect our children and ourselves.

I can understand your deep emotions today, make sure you take it easy for the rest of the day.

I agree with you about court judges, they issue judgement based on evidence and facts presented. Your judge did good for you both, she recognized there was a real reason and need in your case for the protection order.

I hope you can now relax and breathe easier knowing that you have taken care of the harrassment and protection order, and the OW cannot approach you with hurt and hate any longer.

Good work this week. We are all very proud of you!!!

Sanderika

ME48/H48MLC
T 33y
M 28y
S16
OW 8/7/05
Bomb 8/16/05
Sep 9/05
H f'd D 10/3/08
D pp'd 1/20/09,7/24/09,12/4/09
D dismissed 2/5/10
H served me D papers again 9/4/10
D dismissed 9/26/11
L
L
Bravo doodles!!!
I am so very proud for you that you took a much needed stand on prtecting you and your son.

I had to do the same thing at one time in my life. Standing in front of that judge is so emotional and your ready to cry and all kids of things are running through your head. I have been there(I have been there for my sister too when she had to do it) and I know exactly what you are feeling.

But now it is done and you can breath a little bit easier. Now what is the next step?? Where are you headed next? Job? Apartment? Support from H?

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09
M
OP Offline
M
well, i just picked up my new car. its really nice.

its funny, the car i just turned in, i got it the week things started going down hill 3 years ago - i would say the week he started up his affair.

kinda interesting i turned that car in today. maybe this new car symbolizes my fresh start.

i need to work on the support from h, that will be next weeks goal. i would like to relax the rest of the day. im still anxious and uptight when the phone rings or beeps, still nervous for what h will say or do next. but i am relieved and thanking g-d. it is so true that the universe works in mysterious ways. i was always afraid of son being introduced to psycho ow. now he cant be. atleast not anytime soon.

i need to pack, organize and sell furniture. wanted to do the garage sale, never got around this week to organizing that. oh well.

hope to hear next week about apt status. foreclosure is scheduled for monday, still dont know if that is going to happen.

this is alot to deal with, just trying to sort it all out.

its funny, my marital status is truly the least of my problems.

oh, and still hoping she isnt pregnant. please pray that she isnt.

S
S
Good Morning Mdoodles,

Fresh starts can be surprising.....

There's a saying: "Good things come in 3's"

Number One: Mdoodles mustered the strength and courage to
obtain a harrassment complaint and a PO from
OW for herself and little son.

Number Two: Mdoodles, trades in an older car for a new one.
She handled the deal and picked it out all on her
own.

Number Three: Mdoodles, ???

Funny you mention, your son hasn't met the OW. That is very interesting to me. In three years your son hasn't met her. That has only happened because H doesn't want her to meet him.

In my sitch at 47+ months now my son has never met the OW. I assume if my H wanted it, she would have met him. I also assume H doesn't really have enough good feelings, thoughts or respect for her if, in all this time, she hasn't met his only child.

Keep yourself busy, it's the best medicine right now....

Good luck with the garage sale and the foreclosure. Hopefully the mortgage holder will accept your buyer at short sale.

I hope you get the apartment you want. In the nice neighborhood, the gated one you looked at.

I pray the OW is not pregnant, I don't think this is true.

Things will be better and easier, have faith and trust us when we say this to you.....

Have a great weekend.....

Sanderika

ME48/H48MLC
T 33y
M 28y
S16
OW 8/7/05
Bomb 8/16/05
Sep 9/05
H f'd D 10/3/08
D pp'd 1/20/09,7/24/09,12/4/09
D dismissed 2/5/10
H served me D papers again 9/4/10
D dismissed 9/26/11
M
OP Offline
M
thank you. hope u have a great weekend too. went to the gym, hadnt been there since monday so it was good to go. even ran a few minutes, havent done that in a while.

im still sad, still hoping h doesnt stay mad at me. i do know though that even if it takes a few months, he wont stay angry. i think it will get worse before it gets better, i think reality is hitting him and will continue to hit him when he sees me selling our things and moving.

so far he has not had many consequences for his affair. the credit card debt was a consequence, but not brought on by me.

going forward, he will blame me. blame me for selling things, for her getting in trouble.

but in reality, its the consequences of his actions and i need to constantly remind myself. constantly remind myself that the other night when he was carrying on, he was still lying. lying when he said to me that i told her in may that "he just ran out", when in reality he did just run out! he is still lying and telling her he never came home to me.

when do the lies end? when?

Page 62 of 100 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 99 100