Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 60 of 100 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 99 100
W
W
I'm guessing with his statement that "he will know in a few days" means she said she was pregnant. Whether she is or not changes nothing about what you need to do right now. Someone is lying and it is either your H or the OW or both of them.....lots of lies and untold truths.

M
OP Offline
M
the thing is, i do not feel bad for psycho one bit. not one bit. and im a nice girl but i have no emotion for her. i didnt do this. she did it unprovoked and didnt stop. not only did she harass me and taunt me, she deleted messages sent to him from me regarding our son. he knows it and didnt deny it.

she deserves consequences. i said to him - im supposed to back down, let this go, so she can feel relief? i dont think so.

i told him i told him about it and he told me not to bother him with it. i texted him to please ask her to stop and still got calls.

he told me if i go thru with this son will never see him again. i said, what does son have to do with this?

doesnt make sense. then told me i have f***ed everything up for myself going forward.

and im still worrying that she is pregnant. u think she lied to him and said she was to cover for her messages to me?

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
B
B
He just panicking Im sure. You are in this position because of HIS actions, maybe he should have done YOU a favor and not been a man-slut! It is certainly not your fault that he had to go screwing around and brought this dangerous woman into your and your sons life, TWICE! Dont ever let him try to turn it around on you.

Why would HE disappear because of what shes done? It seems like a fairly minor issue to go on the lam for. I think that hes just panicking and saying the first stupid thing that comes to his mind.

Congratulations doodles, on being brave enough to stand up for yourself and your child and not letting him talk you out of it so that this abuse can continue.

We are all hoping for the best for you and your family.

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
B
B
You know what, if what you need to do to go forward with him is to allow him to have a girlfriend, then let them have eachother. You deserve better than that. Its BS, and Im positive that deep down he knows it.

Its like smacking someone and saying "Look what YOU made me do!"

Want me to spit in his coffee for you?

M
OP Offline
M
thanks bluerain. im a mess. i didnt do anything wrong. and his mother and whoever else can sit and say she was wrong but didnt need to go to jail etc. u know what? cops dont just arrest people unless its justified.

im panicking that she is pregnant. could that be my luck that that happens at this same time?

i dont want it to be.

i think i heard her crying in the background. good. its time she feels bad. she taunted me plenty, im sure laughed about it.

i said to him, why did she need to keep harassing me? she has her unemployed prize. she stole my husband. so what does she want from me?

B
B
I guess my advice to you as far as your fear that shes pregnant would be to try to no think about it. Worrying about this is totally a waste of your energy, it wont help you at all.

She deserves what she gets, and if they dont like it then they can vote for different judges the next time its on the ballot. If they were the ones putting up with this harrassment Im sure that they would be singing your tune. She was asked to stop, and when that route didnt work, you tried something else. just like DBing, you tried something, saw it didnt work, and tried something else, no cheeseless tunnels for doodles!

I know that this is much harder on you than we can see, and Im so sorry, you dont need this stress right now, but just remember, that things will change, this too shall pass.

S
S
Originally Posted By: mdoodles
he told me he will never be seen again, never see his son again because of this. he will dissapear.

He is being a Drama King!

I heard the same exact thing from my W when her mother found out about her A because I had confided in W's brother what was going on (my mistake). She added the most beautiful phrase - "I'm going to F myself up in the bars and then live on the streets."

I am more concerned about you and your son's safety with a very irrational woman right now. I would have some pepper spray just in case.

M
OP Offline
M
i hardly slept and son is still sick meaning no camp again.

i wonder if she turned herself in last night.

i still cant believe he could even ask me to do him a favor and not do this. is he kidding?

a favor? do this trash of a person a favor?

i have no feeling for her. nothing. she is a homewrecker who not only stole my husband, taunted me for weeks on end with it. and in the past as well.

i get he lied to her and still does. doesnt make what she did ok.

dont come to this country and pull this and get away with it.

imagine i would have backed down? so they could rest easy last night? how would i have felt? what good what it have done me to "do him a favor"?

and he was still lying last night in front of her last night to cover his tracks, i heard it and cant believe 2 people that constantly lie to eachother are together.

and what if she is pregnant. i pray she isnt. please pray she isnt.

S
S
(((((mdoodles)))))

I am so sorry you are dealing with this.

Like I said on your other thread, do not back down.

Stay strong girlfriend. You need to regain some control over this. Letting her get away with it will only empower her to keep doing things like this to you or worse.

The pregnant thing....let it go. I am imagining she is using it as a scare tactic for you and a desperate attempt to keep your H.

I pray she isn't. In reality though, if she is it won't change today. Your H is with her right now pregnant or not. I am sorry to say that. It is a fact.

It's a hard lesson to swallow, as the LBS we need to face the facts. I understand this is very hard to do, boy do I ever.....

Your H is talking out his a$$ for insuating if you go forward with the charges you and little son will never see him again. Remember, you don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see. This is crap talk. H is trying to scare you into conforming. Don't. If H really wants to be this way, let him....who's he really hurting here????? You??? Way too late for that. Little son??? No way, he won't be able to follow through cause it's all crap talk.

I agree with the others stop taking H calls until the dust settles on this. I think by stopping to take his calls H will realize he isn't going to win this one. IMO H could have controlled his OW and her harrassing behaviors instead he chose to bury his head in the sand.....thus, H will have to suffer the consequences right along side of his "P-B" OW.

(((((mdoodles)))))

We are all here for you, lean on us.....

Sanderika

ME48/H48MLC
T 33y
M 28y
S16
OW 8/7/05
Bomb 8/16/05
Sep 9/05
H f'd D 10/3/08
D pp'd 1/20/09,7/24/09,12/4/09
D dismissed 2/5/10
H served me D papers again 9/4/10
D dismissed 9/26/11
M
OP Offline
M
im so upset, so in knots. i dont regret my decision but the whole thing is a mess.

i didnt do this to him. he did this by having an affair. she did it by harassing me and im the bad guy?

Page 60 of 100 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis