Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 55 of 100 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 99 100
P
P
Oh, I'm not saying he'd be RIGHT, Doodles -- he wouldn't be -- I'm just predicting the behavior, so that you'll be emotionally prepared for it.

You didn't do anything a good Mamabear wouldn't do. cool

Puppy

K
K
You certainly didn't do anything wrong.

Your H probably shouldn't have brought this woman into your lives.....

K
K4D Offline
K
No probably about it. He shouldn't have brought her into your lives PERIOD.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
M: 08/02/97
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
2nd Bomb: 09/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
M
OP Offline
M
who knows how long it will take for something to get done anyway, it will be weeks i believe...unless of course her behavior escalates and i dont think it will. she will keep it up, but i dont think it will get worse, atleast i hope not.

i just opened the mail, i see h hasnt been paying for his car. im surprised i thought that he was. oh well, i wonder how long until the repo man comes for the porsche.

i know u will all yell at me, but i feel bad. i know i know, i shouldnt! i know!

but its just so sad, we had everything, he had everything and he pissed it all away....i wonder if psycho girl knows how bad the money situation really is.

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
B
B
You should save your pennies, and when the repo'd porsche goes to auction buy it, I know its not realistic, but it would be hilarious! If the bank tries to find it, you shouldnt try to protect him.

Well, I hope that the 94' honda hes gonna be driving soon is worth his shiny new psycho! Who probably will refuse to ride in anything worth less than $75,000!

I know the feeling you are talking about, it was your life that you 2 built together, and the car, no matter how materialistic, or trivial, was part of the package.

Last edited by bluerain; 07/20/09 05:53 PM.

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
L
L
Right now she thinks he is the greatest but when the s**t hits the fan and the repo man comes knocking, she'll see he really isn't her knight in shining armor that is going to help her stay in the country. I bet she beats a hasty retreat towards the door.

By the way it is fine to feel bad for him. You still have feelings for the man and still want the best for the father of your son but you were right when you said he brought this on all by his self.

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09
M
OP Offline
M
well all he** broke loose today, oh u have no idea!

h was here, playing in the back with son with the water guns. i went outside to the front, and at the same time, h and son were coming around to the front. h was on his phone, as soon as he saw me, he turned to walk back to the backyard. i figured it was her, so...

i started talking to son loudly and son kept saying, mommy, shoot let daddy shoot u with the water gun. mommy, mommy mommy...well, i saw h was still on the phone and guess who hung up on him? yup, she hung up....he was like, hello? hello? and looked at the phone and then closed it.

i saw a little while later that she had tried to call my house by blocking her number (i can see it on the call log on my account) her number appeared 2 times....

an hour later, she unblocked her number and called here, while h was here eating dinner with my son. i answered, she started to say, "let me tell u something" i interupted and said, please do not call here. and i hung up.

she called another 15 times. i dialed *57 for 4 of them. h answered 2 of them. he took the call into the garage, outside and the upstairs bathroom.

he was screaming like i never heard! and each time they hung up, she called again.

he left after 530, havent heard from her since, i wonder what will happen tonight.

i wonder if they are still fighting.

the thing is, she never thought he hung out here and she finally heard me in the background.

i printed out the phone records from today.

B
B
Oh my goodness! Its amazing how things work out, you didnt have to do anything, and she got herself caught... I dont think that it could have gone down more perfectly.

How could she possibly think that she has something worthy of your time to say? I just want to laugh!

Im glad that you are holding onto the phone records. Did she literally call 15 times? I cant beleive that he took the calls well, I guess I can, but how uncomfortable.

So she found out that he spends time with you and your son, and he found out that SHE is the one making the phone calls. Nice. I wonder if she just sort of looks up from her work and thinks "I think that Ill mess with doodles and her H now".

M
OP Offline
M
she called a total of 18 times. once he saw she kept calling, he went first into the garage to call her to tell her to stop. and there was alot of screaming. and then she kept calling. after a few calls, he said "let me answer it" and he did and took it upstairs. and there was alot of screaming.

then she kept on calling and he took one of them after a bunch and i told him to take it outside. we heard him screaming from outside.

i dont know that she has work to look up from to be honest with u. not quite sure what she does. either housekeeper, nanny, or home health aide from my understanding.

i called the police and left a message for my investigator.

i also sent h a text telling him to tell her to not call me anymore.

i figured i would put it in writing for him, knowing she wont stop, atleast i can tell him i tried to get him to get her stop before i had her arrested.

B
B
He had better make sure she doesnt "accidentaly" get pregnant, she seems very desperate, and I can imagine it happening.

Page 55 of 100 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard