Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 100 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 99 100
M
OP Offline
M
who knows....went to the beach today and then h was here.

i have been doing really well, until h just left now, and im sad.

im sure i will snap out of it.

no sooner did he leave, maybe 5 minutes later i got a private caller hang up.

i should be happy, psycho ow is totally grasping and feeling threatened.

my son was sad when his daddy left, he really doesnt know what is going on, he also thinks h is home at night when he is sleeping.

so he called h and they made a plan for h to go into son's room tonight and leave him a drink of water. i will make sure i do it for him.

at some point my son will need to be told something, but with us, i hate to say a thing until i absolutely have to.

last year, i had come so close to telling son something and then we decided to work on reconciling.

its just so hard, all around.

but, i must say, i have not texted h is almost 2 weeks, have not questioned anything. it really helps my mood not to do these things. and the longer i go without doing it, the easier it is.

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
B
B
I totally know what you are talking about. I would do fine until I had to talk to H about something, and then it would all hit home again.

I do not envy you having to explain this to your son, but maybe you dont have to do it just yet. And I really think that if you do have to tell him, it should be both of you.

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
L
L
I would hold off on telling your son anything until you are absolutly sureof what is going on in your lives. When my H and I was going through this last year it came rightdown to the wire and I finally told my kids because we were going to have to move and I felt the time was right. A week after I told them, my H asked for a reconciliation and I agreed. Then I had to explain it to the kids agian that we were going to stay together. It really confused them even though they were happy about it. Don't rush into saying anything unless you truely have to. It is better to have concrete understanding about where your lives are going first. I am sure that you already know all of this but I figureds I would say it anyway Have a good weekend and try to not think about them while you enjoy the fireworks with your son or whatever you have planned.

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09
M
OP Offline
M
oh, i have no intention of telling my son! i know better...especially with the way things change with us, there is nothing to even say to him.

he is getting older, but atleast he is rather used to daddy not being here. even though he was home for a few months, he was working alot anyway, so now that he isnt here, my son kinda reverted back to the way it was before h was home and we opened the store.

i still havent even told him the store closed! no reason to if he hasnt asked....

anyway, kept us busy today. went to my parents this morning, they took him to the park and then we went to h's aunt's house where we go every year. swimming, lots of cousins and good food. had a good time.

this morning i decided to mix it up alittle and actually called h. didnt leave a message, figured he would see on the caller id i called....would u believe he actually called me back like 10 minutes later, not even?

he said, hey did u just call me? and i said, yes i did, just wanted to say hello...

he was rather surprised and was like, oh, ok hi!

i did not ask what he had planned today, did not tell him what i was up to either (although im sure he knew where i would be going)...

im glad i called, it was something different and he called back wihtout me even leaving a message...

hope everyone has a nice holiday.

M
OP Offline
M
the sun is still shining here, we have been having beautiful weather.

took my son to a friend's party today, which was nice because it was outdoors. im liking the sun, it really does wonders for my spirit.

not so great for my shingles though, it seems sun is a trigger for shingles pain to return. oh well.

just as i was walking in to the house, saw h was calling, i didnt answer. let him think im still out...

B
B
Bravo doodles! Let him wonder!

M
OP Offline
M
oh my----so i was just out for dinner with my parents and my son...enjoying my meal by the way and i happened to check my cell phone and there was a text from psycho ow!!!!

i deleted it without looking at it, i dont care what she has to say or send me.

im on with my cell provider wondering why she got through, they are telling me she was blocked but she managed to get through.

i hate this. its one thing when im home to get this stuff, another when im out with people.

i havent called my husband yet. should i?

B
B
I think that I would have forwarded it to him, with a short "look what just arrived in my inbox-..." I dont know if you should call him, I would probably text him, just tell him that she contacted you, but I dont know how to bring it up... Boy, Im not sure. Maybe you could return his call now, but not bring this most recent thing up, just to test the waters...

If you tried to tell him about it, how would he react, would he defend her?

M
OP Offline
M
well guess what? he beat me to it and called me...so weird considering he called earlier and i didnt return his call yet.

anyway, when he called, i told him i was out for dinner and started receiving messages on my phone.

he said, what did they say? i said, i didnt care to see what they said and deleted them, that the only thing that mattered was the number they were coming from. i told him i called the cell phone company to figure out how she got past the blocker and will need to decide if i should change my number.

then i said, i didnt even want to bother u with this sh** because sh** is what it is,,,,and i changed the subject to "so whats new? how was your day? and proceeded to tell him little things about our day involving our son...

i really dont care what the text said, more curious as to what is up with them...

B
B
Well, I would assume that the messages from her and the calls from him certainly dont indicate that all is well in their R!

Lets get her deported.

Page 39 of 100 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard