Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 100 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 99 100
V
V
dooodles, i completely agree with Pup. Don't let it get a rise out of you - that's what she wants. It wasn't you and let it be. Your H may or may not believe that it wasn't you b/c I remember when my H was deep in his fog, ow would call me and say I called her and h was confused. Didn't know who to believe. But you know what, the other night there he was telling me that he knows she lies alot. So please don't give her satisfaction. Try to not even dispute it with your H because is exactly what she wants for you two to fight over this.That's why she used your phone #.

But not stepping back, aren't these ow really good. They may not be good at having a real relationship, having morals, advancing themselves, but they sure are good at finding creative ways to make our lives hell and to carry on their madness. We gotta be "impressed" from the outside looking in.

M
OP Offline
M
oh totally impressed by her thinking and conniving ablities! but not so impressed by her putting things in writing - never put things in writing!!!

i am leaving it alone. i sent him an email link to the sites that show what she did, and thats it.

im sure i will hear from her today, i will not be answering private calls.

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
V
V
I was thinking that since we're so close in location and similar sitch that we need to maybe exchange ph #'s/email - in person moral support. What do you think? Is there a way to send private messages on the site so I can give you my info, I don't know how.

Hey, then maybe we could hook these ow up with each other and they can exchange trade secrets. Learn how to make our lives living hell even more. lmao

I like that you sent him the link and then leaving it alone. Why bother? It won't benefit you one bit.

P
P
Originally Posted By: mdoodles

i am leaving it alone. i sent him an email link to the sites that show what she did, and thats it.

Um, that's not "leaving it alone."

M
OP Offline
M
he is clueless as to how "spoofing" is done. so i simply emailed the links to the websites and thats it.

im not going to discuss it further. to me, its leaving it alone, but i did feel the need to point out that it can be done...

vicky, i do not know how to exchange personal information but it is a good idea!

im concerned that this girl got into my cell phone account through computers, the provider said they dont see how it was done, perhaps a system glich - i highly doubt it.

im going to keep record of these things and see what else transpires and will decide then if i will file a harassment suit.

wouldnt be too good for her status in this country, but right now im not going there.

S
S
If she keeps up the harassment and she is truely illegal, you can always contact ICE at:

http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm

Operators are standing by.

M
OP Offline
M
hey, thanks... i have actually looked into ICE, thats so funny that u suggested it.

i do not plan on reporting her,,,,yet.

im keeping track of things in case i need to report, but right now, i am laying low.

let her flip out. let her bash me, let her and her friend's sit and plan and decide what they are going to do to "dethrone the queen"...

Y
Y
Mdoodles,
Just remember to record dates and info. Document, document, document. I have a little daily calendar I keep in my purse to write things down in.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

M
OP Offline
M
already done....thanks.

im big on documenting everything.

M
OP Offline
M
my husband called, i let my son answer the phone, i really had no interest in talking to him.

so of course he asked to speak with me....he was as nice and as soft spoken as could be, telling me he really doesnt understand what was going on last night, he was getting such weird messages from a computer with my number and doesnt know how it happened.

so i explained to him that it is called spoofing, that i googled it after being woken up.

i told him i will be changing my cell phone number and will let him know what it is.

he seemed surprised. so i explained to him, that while i do not wish to change the number i have had since i am 18, im not interested in being roped into this sh**.

i told him i spoke with my phone company and they confirmed what had occurred. i said that while i was upset last night, im fine because i know the truth and know i didnt have any involvement.

and thats that.

so like i said, let her keep flipping and scheming.

im staying calm and laying low with limited to no reaction.

Page 37 of 100 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis