Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Is it ever worth it to try to get S to watch this when separated?

Thanks!

Tia Offline
Hi there!

You invested in Michele's pro-active DVD. Great choice. It's the cream of the crop. The good news, you can implement her techniques singlehandedly! Did you mean, "Is it ever worth it to try to get H to watch this while separated?" We recommend never to push your spouse into anything. A pursuing behavior may escalate into an argument, and he may see you as controling. I suggest that you play the DVD, implement Michele's techniques, and divorce bust!

Please keep us posted.

Warmly,
/Tia

A
OP Offline
A
Me? Controlling? Noooo....:)

Tia is absolutely right. In most cases it is usually best not to pressure your spouse into reading marriage-saving books, watching marriage-saving DVD's, etc. Hoping that your spouse will read a book or watch a DVD and 'see the light' does not usually work. And it can sometimes push them further away.

How to approach their spouse on this is a question that a lot of people have for their Divorce Busting Coach -- since every relationship is unique, with unique issues, and two very unique people, there is no 'one size fits all' answer. Your DB Coach will help you plan a personal strategy, based on your unique issues and situation, to get your marriage back on track. Give us a call at 303-444-7004 to get started.

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
A
OP Offline
A
I'd love to but no money...:)

Seems that money is tight for everyone right now. I understand -- you have to eat, you have to pay the rent, and you have to save your marriage. All important. All necessary. Hopefully one day you'll be able to arrange to speak with a DB Coach. I know you would think that it was money very well spent.

Here's what Drew7 wrote just yesterday:
Wow am I glad I scraped up the $ to get a phone session. Jody really helped put things in perspective. If there is anyone on here that hasn't had a DB phone session yet I highly recommend it.

In the meantime, hang in there - keep Divorce Busting, and come here often for encouragement and support.

I wish you the best.

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard