Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
B
B
Ummm....
He speaks against boundaries unless it is dealing with abuse and drugs, etc.

Just wanted to clarify because I am sure someone will be bringing that one up soon....

MWG,

Honey you just hang in there, none of us would switch places with one another.

Just as you could never have handled my MLC'er, I could never have handled yours.

We all have a specific plan, ordained by God.

Perhaps Irmac needs to figure out her own situation first before bashing anyone else for theirs. If the way she posted to you is any indication of how she treats her Husband, then , well, I guess there is nothing else to say....

(((((huge hugs))))))

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
H
H
Sorry about that BND I was not thinking about those things. I was thinking about a devotional he sent out awhile back about the doormat thing.

HS

M
M
(((((MWG)))))

Please do not stop posting because of one person.

IRMAC or IRMAT (not sure why you have 2 names) you really were out of line today.

I found your post to be really disresptful toward MWG and Snodderly.

You talked about MWG on her own thread like she wasn't even there.

You also tried to put Snodderly into a position to do the same. Thankfully Snodderly knows better than to play such games.

It's one thing to state your opinion but you need to go back and reread your post. It was clearly an attack on MWG.

Some of us may not understand how MWG relies so much on God, but if that is her decision to do so than so be it.

There is way to be helpful and your way was not one of them.

MWG, I hope you are ok. I will check on you on FB.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
job Offline
M,
This is a public forum and is to be used to help others. Do not stop posting. This is your thread, your life, your situation and how you deal w/it is your business. Your experiences have been a huge help to others. Your faith has been strong and you must not allow any of us to sway you from posting.

Remember...each of us deals w/our situation in a different way. Many frowned upon the way I dealt w/my situation...but you know what? They did not walk in my shoes, live my life or paid my bills. I answer to only one other person besides myself...that is the man up above.

So, please reconsider posting...

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
F
F
Hey MG,

Please do not stop posting because of this. I have a hard time keeping up with so many here, but I do read your thread from time to time.

You do what is right for you,and if posting helps you then please continue.

All I have to say is that was way out of line, and pretty much speaks for itself. Offering helpful advice is one thing, but to jump on a person's thread and bash them for handling their sitch. to the best of their abilities and involve others no less is flat out B.S.

Please keep posting, keep your faith and keep handling things the way you choose to.

I pray you post again, and I also pray that you do not let this effect what you post.

Flat out unbelievable.

Don't stand still.
C
C
MWG,

Please keep posting, your point of view is righteous. Only you and the Lord know how do deal with your situation.The bible may say we can divorce a unfaithful spouse, but it also talks about forgiveness, forgiveness is more precious, and can heal broken hearts .

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
M
OP Offline
M
Thanks, everyone for your support.

I probably did not come across as very polite a few posts up but I was agitated.

I was angry that Snodderly got dragged into this and that set me off. I value Snodderly's advice and I often look forward to her posts to me. She, like many others, have helped me so much.

I have made some great friends that originated from this site. I don't know what I would have done without some of these people.

Mostly, I thank God for allowing me to find this site as well as growing in my relationship with the man upstairs.

Thanks, all!!

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
F
F
Jesus Saves, Burma Shave!!!

F
F
Jesus Saves, Burma Shave!!!

F
F
MWG, I do not always agree with your approach but I have had inspiration from your kindness and patience and you have had more progress than I have had!

I hope you keep posting.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard