Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
F
F
Maybe it is time for another wine shower!!

M
OP Offline
M
Weird evening.

I kept very busy and he came over but did not say a word to me. As a matter of fact, the kids noticed that he looked rather pale and was very quiet and tried to stay away from me. Probably a good thing.

He left at 8:30 and i just stayed in the chair and did not look up at him. Sometimes, silence is golden and really, if I were to say something, what would that have accomplished? Nothing.

Right now, I am trying to maintain peace around here.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
I
I
Hi Snodderly....i have posted a time or 2 to you and I know u r close to MWG......but what is wrong with her? I know she has unconditional love for her H but good gosh he HAS taken this cakeeating to a whole new level...and I know as we all do in here how she feels....she has been at this for a long time...but I have noticed she has an excuse for him for everything.She always sounds like she is trying to CONVINCE herself that she is ok....but he is breaking her ...always an excuse when it comes to him.

I know we are suppose to stand with God and let him work on our husbands but he has also set us free because of the adultery...seems to me she is scared to just let him go...she is always saying that she has let go... but has she really?

I would post to her but I dont want her to have her feelings hurt and she doesnt know me as she does you.I think she has been in this for way too long...I posted to her a day or so ago when he made her cry, but now that I have seen you,BND and all the others in here bashing him and with every right,I think she needs to lay down the law...

Set boundaries... firm ones...no more coming and going as he has..he wants to see the children do it elsewhere....do not come in and sit around like he still lives there,as soon as 830 or so comes around he goes back to her...that is bullshit...

I really care for that family and yes she is showing her children that you tough it out no matter what when it comes to your marriage,but come on now this is too much....

I believe in what she is doing but he has it way to easy...she is not going to tell me he has a zero relationship with her.as in intimate....no way...there is still something there for him from her...be a man and decide..this just pisses me off to no end she is such nice young lady.If I had it this way hell yea I would keep doing what he is doing....

Yes,this is MLC,and yes they are sick,but she just has always an excuse no matter what you guys say...she always defends him....ok lets say she puts her foot down..tell her FIL his son is no longer welcome at her home to come and go as he pleases,then ask FIL for help with the house pyts she says her FIL will never let them lose her home. Tell H to pay child support for the rest of the bills H doesnt have to know about how the house is being paid.

She is always reminding us and telling us how H has given her complete control over bank acct for unemployment checks and what have you....so what this means nothing....this is HIS way having one foot in the doorway just in case.

Sorry for such a long post...but I really care for this family..but enough is enough....I know she listens to you all in here who have formed a bond together....this is how I see it..

He came over last night and didnt say a word about nothing what the hell is that.....I know she is scared to totally lose him as so am I with my husband, but damn keep on her...enough is enough..

sorry if stepped over the line here,I guess I am just venting

Done 01/2014
M
OP Offline
M
IRMAC

You are way out of line here. You come here and presume to know and believe God and the Bible and if you do, what does he do with sinners? Does he turn them away, does he set boundaries, tell, me IRMAC?

Nobody knows my h better than me and no, I am not making up excuses.

I am not afraid to let him go and I have let him go, he is gone, and i told him to go three years ago.

I did not cry and beg and plead and cling to him when he left, I let him go.

Let God deal with him. Let God open my husband's eyes.

God says He will provide and you know what, so far He has.

If I were to let it all out and sit my h down what good will it do? It would allow me to get it off my chest and if I were to say something, there is no guarantee what comes out of my mouth would be good.

IRMAC

Telling my h he is no longer welcome into his own home is against the laws here.

The only way my h is going to learn is if he gets desperate enough and feels the pain without me having to do a thing.

Let God deal with him, not me.

Divorced 08-12
I
I
See how you attack if anyone says anthing negative about him... yes we are suppose to say nothing negative about our husbands or go gossiping to our friends.Dont get me wrong here, in what I am saying and this is exactly why I didnt want to say anything if I have offended you I am really sorry....doesnt it ever cross your mind he is trying to keep one foot inside the door???? that has never crossed your mind... nobody has ever said that to you????

people in here know you.....you call each other....i wonder how many would really tell you what they see....I dont know you and yes you can say how I could of said those things because I dont know you....and you can do whatever you want to do with your circumstances...we all come in here not to judge but sometimes when we have been in this as long as you have sometimes we need another set of eyes....I am a christian woman who believes God can do anything but like I said he has freed us because of adultery.....as much as I want my husband back and I do pray everyday for him and everybody in here I will not allow him to walk all over me...no calls no emails nothing.he doesnt come and go whenever he pleases sometime i wanted to have my H close by so we could at least see him as you do your H but now I am thinking this way is a blessing,doesnt mean that I cant speak my mind.....I did address this to snodderly but I knew you would read it....this is just what I see...it is your life and I never meant to offend you.....please accept my apologies...but I was just speaking from the heart.But this is exactly what I am talking about you do lash out when we say anything bad maybe not lash out but defend him.... sorry it took so long to answer but I had to go work so I am just know sitting at my desk....I will keep praying for you ......and when people react to the truth most of time it is because it is the truth...

Last edited by IRMAT; 01/29/09 04:44 PM.

M-53
H-46
M-24+YRS
BOMB-10/14/07
2-S
2-D
Grandkids-7
Greatgrand kid-1
He needs space...
Wants to start fresh new life W O/W
Moved in his O/W Oct.08
M
OP Offline
M
Please............no two people are alike and how one handles a situation and if it works is subject to the individual.

Keep this in mind, also:

"To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife." I Corinthians 7:10-11

God gives the divorced two choices: reconcile or remain single. The only exception allowing a person to remarry is if their spouse has died. Why are pulpits silent on this clear teaching from the Word of God? Lord, please forgive those who teach contrary to your Word."

I posted this as a reminder that since we are married, stand for your marriage.

I will no longer be posting because I can see that this is going in a negative direction.

When I post, it is to show others who are not as far along what I am going thru and maybe they can gain something from those of us who are further along or have already gone thru it.

Divorced 08-12
M
OP Offline
M
IRMAC:

Also, what does the Bible say about judging?

You have not walked in my shoes and I have not walked in yours. Suffice it to say, if you have faith like you say you do, then my only comment is to go back and re-read your Bible. There is plenty to say about divorce, adultery, judging and so on. Stick with your faith and pray. You will have good days and you will have bad days. Your husband will have bad days and he will have good days.

Divorced 08-12
I
I
I know what the bible says and I am not jugding you MWG.I have the most admiration for you..I do read my bible and it says all those scriptures you quoted...what I meant without you misinterpreting me... we are to stand for our marriages with the Lord, but he has also has given us an out clause....I never said anyhting other than.I did not say for you to divorce him just not make it so accessible for him to come and go...and I do read my bible everyday I know what it says about hating divorce....and I will keep praying for my marriage to be restored and healed.....all I did in here was to speak my mind

And I dont know where you are getting I am judging you....no one is and I am no one to judge you. that is between you and the Lord....step back and see how you are reacting to all this.... good gosh you got all bent out of shape....and maybe you are right no more posting to you or anybody else in here.To much drama ... I think I will just stick to Bob and Charlene's website.I hope you get all that you want and deserve in here....

now you offended me, by saying I do not know the word of God and I do.. I read his word everyday.I pray to him every nite that all prodigals come home.. to their broken hearted children and wives and husbands...but that's ok MWG this was your place first and I will no longer come here...just know I am praying for you and your family.....god bless you
and

Be Blessed In Jesus Name

M-53
H-46
M-24+YRS
BOMB-10/14/07
2-S
2-D
Grandkids-7
Greatgrand kid-1
He needs space...
Wants to start fresh new life W O/W
Moved in his O/W Oct.08
H
H
Originally Posted By: IRMAC
......but what is wrong with her? I know she has unconditional love for her H but good gosh he HAS taken this cakeeating to a whole new level...and I know as we all do in here how she feels....she has been at this for a long time...but I have noticed she has an excuse for him for everything.She always sounds like she is trying to CONVINCE herself that she is ok....but he is breaking her ...always an excuse when it comes to him.

I know we are suppose to stand with God and let him work on our husbands but he has also set us free because of the adultery...seems to me she is scared to just let him go...she is always saying that she has let go... but has she really?

I would post to her but I dont want her to have her feelings hurt and she doesnt know me as she does you.sorry if stepped over the line here,I guess I am just venting

I decided to post today in support of MWG.

IRMAC, I hope as you read this you use a kind tone and not an angry one. You see I was surprised at the post you wrote on MWG thread to Snodderly. You write it in such a way to dehumanize MWG. Asking things like "what's wrong with her?" ARE out of place and disrespectful. It’s not easy standing for your marriage. Many many people think there is something wrong with all of us.

I have known MWG a long time know. We communicate primarily off the site. She has helped me in so many ways to not make mistakes regarding the interactions with my husband and you know what? I have constant positive interactions with him. She used her past experiences and mistakes to help me avoid them. That is invaluable. I trust her judgment, I know that she seeks God for advice. That may seem to some that something is wrong with the believer but that is what faith is all about.

Faith is believing in things UNSEEN.

A person's stand for marriage is constantly under attack from people who do not understand. It’s even more difficult when people who claim to be supportive are not. The other posters did not personally attack MWG. Reread your post IRMAC.

Not all Christians have the same view as you when it comes to Marriage. Not everyone believes that we are set "free" Paul states that we are bound to our spouses till one of us dies.

Its funny you mention Rejoice Ministries. One of Charlyne's favorite sayings is to "zip the lips." Bob speaks AGAINST boundaries ALL the time. He constantly says that when people say a stander is being a doormat that we are being "welcome home mats."

job Offline
I was absolutely shocked that someone would ask me such a thing about another poster and on that particular poster's thread no less. It is not my place to find fault w/another. Each person must choose their own path and follow it. If someone asks for my thoughts on their situation, I will be happy to respond, but I will not be put in such a position as the one that was put to me on M's thread.

I want to set the record straight...I post to a lot of posters here on this board and do not consider myself close w/any one in particualr. I do not communicate w/any of the posters off the board via email, FB or phone, except for two who do not post here regularly. Therefore, I can only go by what is posted here.

I ask that you do not put me in such a position again.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard