Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Well, another sign that STBX is unraveling. S10 told me yesterday that he overheard STBX talking to a "woman" whose name he gave me, which is the name of the divorce mediator. He said that STBX told her: "FLTC has a new girlfriend and does not see D16 at all". S10 told me that he and D16 talked. They think it's because STBX is furious over gym woman in my life.

Is she nuts having this conversation in earshot of the kids or what? Secondly, as you recall, STBX ambushed me on Sunday morning, telling me "She had plans" and that D16 could not stay at home alone because of her anorexia binging and purging. I said "Sure, I'll take her". I called her cell twice and the home phone once to ask her to join me for the day. She never responded. STBX reminded me later in an email "Nice job as a father" and that a cause of anorexia is "absentee fathers" (The main cause is ACTUALLY controlling mothers!)

M
M
The divorce mediator we went to would not talk to us separately. I knew your wife would be jealous of someone in your life!

M
M
That is interesting that she talked to the mediator on the phone. That seems manipulative. Hopefully the mediator realizes she only has one side of the story.

Your W is jealous.

Frankly, why wouldn't she be? Gym woman is awesome obviously! LOL

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Gym woman IS awesome! Made me dinner last night. I made her dinner the night before. She is starting her master's degree in nursing. Said she's never been so happy or motivated in her life. It's great so far.

She's grasping at straws. She's come unravelled!

M
M
FLTC, I am happy to hear that gym woman is helping you keep your sanity! Sounds like the relationship is good for both of you.

I wonder how others deal with things they hear that the kids say about the other parent. I don't pump my D18 for information, but I still love hearing stuff that goes on with her dad. Isn't that crazy??? (especially stuff like "they were yelling at each other about....."). I KNOW my D18 is not 100% accurate, though, so I have to be careful! How can you balance out having your children talk to you, but not be gossipy (is that a word?)???

F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
It IS a word, now, Mattie. I don't respond at all to any of her rants. The latest episode: Last night D18 met STBX at ice rink. They were supposed to get together.

D18 then asked STBX: "Why did you show up at the ice rink last Sunday when it was Dad's weekend to be with S10?" You just did it because you knew Gym Woman would be there".

STBX loses it and tells D18 she can't have her car anymore. She proceeded to text me, and ordered me to take the keys away from D18. Remember D18 lives with me, but is using STBX's car while she's home from school (She got a 3.5 first semester! STBX can't seem to celebrate any of that!)

I emailed her: "This was your decision. Don't put me in the middle of it. The car is in my parking garage. Get a ride and come and get it."

Now, I have to take S10 to a hockey tounament today, and STBX tells D18 who has work over the next three days "Work it out with your dad".

I worked it out. I'm giving STBX $120 less this week, and will give it to D18 for cab fare for work. Merry Christmas!

K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
STBX reminded me later in an email "Nice job as a father" and that a cause of anorexia is "absentee fathers" (The main cause is ACTUALLY controlling mothers!)

Actually, NEITHER of these are true, okay????????

Ellie

W
W
[quote=FLTC]It IS a word, now, Mattie. I don't respond at all to any of her rants. The latest episode: Last night D18 met STBX at ice rink. They were supposed to get together.

D18 then asked STBX: "Why did you show up at the ice rink last Sunday when it was Dad's weekend to be with S10?" You just did it because you knew Gym Woman would be there".

Here's a question for ya FLTC, how is that your D18 views STBX's actions as any of her business? It was basically a ploy to push STBX's buttons and cause more sh!t that you are left to clean up! If I were you I might have a polite word with D18 about keeping her nose out of things that are not her concern. You are quite capable of dealing with STBX yourself and do not require your D as an attack dog (not that you asked her to be)!
Just my thoughts, take em for what they're worth. \:\)

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
M
M
It is interesting that D18 felt the need to get involved. Might be wise to ask her to stay out of it.

STBX really didn't take that well. Shock, surprise. She can't think of anything more creative for a punishment than taking away the car and making it hard for her to get to work I guess. Oh well.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
H
H
FL,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It sounds as if you have lots of good going on in your life, but until you get the D done, stay cool.

Your X showing up at the hockey game was to find out things. You see, she had 2 things before: her married BF and you. You loved her regardless of anything. But now there's somebody else and this so sounds like jealousy to me.

I agree with wii. Do not bite. As hard as it may be not to. But do think in terms of what is best for the kids.

None of this sounds good to me. When so many people are involved kids tend to feel lost. Your daughters need something stable. So you give that to them.

One thing that struck a chord with me is the fact that your W has the mediator's ear. Be careful there. She works for an L and I would hate to think she has a leg up. Either way, do what's right for your kids and you will be fine. No matter what happens.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard