Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Sick day was great!

M
M
FLTC, I have a feeling you may forget us soon! However, I hope you will keep in touch!!!

Merry Christmas early!!!

M
M
LOL

Perhaps he will not post as much, but somehow I doubt he could forget everyone he met here! (I hope LOL)

Glad you had a nice day. \:\)

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thanks, Ladies. "The Woman From the Gym" is turning out to be everything I thought she always was. We have been having a great time together, and have been calling each other like 15 year olds. She has had a few dates but as she said, nothing there. I tried to connect with a woman administrator from school. Nice...no chemistry, flat, cold. All I know is that when we are together, we both have told each other that it is electric, so it is mutual. She knows my STBX, I know her X, who when he found out told her "FLTC is a great guy. One of the funniest people I've ever met". Her Daughters and mine know each other, we told them and they were great with it. Her kids said "Mom, you started dating someone normal". I guess that's good. Her last guy was a "stalker", "I just need to see you for 5 minutes. I promise that's all the time I need." guy...Yech!

We have know each other for 20 years, and were married to other people, who I guess now, were not good for either of us. I have no regrets about seeing her. I did everything I could to try and save my marriage. I was loyal to my own detriment, losing myself, and almost my life. NOT GOOD. She has said she will protect my heart and never hurt me because of what we have both been through. She is aN icu nurse, totally getting the Army thing, and has looked into becoming an Army Reserve nurse. So far, it's all good. We seem to be very emotionally connected. She said yesterday, let's get your divorce over with so we can get on with this. Hmm. She said she would support me through the whole process. Yes. I may be infatuated, but I MAY have found the love of my life. I KNOW>>>GO SLOW!!!

THAT BEING SAID. I CAN'T FORGET YOU GUYS, MATTIE, MICHELLE, GYPSY, DONNA, WHAT IS, BETHIE, HAPPY, SUPER DAD, FRANK_D AND OF COURSE NO HILL. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ME FOR THREE YEARS. THREE OF THE DEEPEST DARKEST YEARS OF MY EXISTENCE. YOU ARE WONDERFUL, KIND HUMAN BEINGS WHO DESERVE SO MUCH MORE THAN THE SH&T SANDWICH LIFE HAS HANDED EACH ONE OF US ON THIS BOARD!

G
G
Hey Fl..

Neat stuff!

Get to know each other through the four seasons.. and look forward to the changes.

*hugs*

PS.. isn't it neat when you focus on yourself, rather than the injustices of your spouse?

F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thanks, Gypsy. I'm very excited about this, and she is too, which makes it great. We have both been lonely for a long time.

STBX has NOT gone away however. D18 is home from school, and has one of the cars from the fleet currently at my old house. She backed into a car owned by a friend last Friday. No one hurt, no alcohol involved, no police. The kid she hit originally said he didn't want to involve the insurance company. There was no damage to our vehicle. I did nopt tell STBX. Why? No damage, no injury, the kid wasn't interested in involving the insurance company. I guess in hindsight, I should have told her, but EVERYTHING is a NIGHTMARE with her.

Well, the kid now demands the car be fixed. It's a pece of sh*t Honda, and he'll just pocket the $1300. STBX went thorugh the ceiling: "According to the Parenting Plan, you are required to call me for all significant actions involving the kids." I stated, OK, but at the time, there was no injury, no damage to our car, and originally no demand for payment. She then follows on with "Since she was with you, you handle it". D18 is insured on W's policy. So I thought "handle it" meant to well.....handle it. I called her insurance company and opened a claim. What else to do, right. As I am talking to the agent, he said "There's already an open claim from Dec 9th re: D16 and Smarmylawyerboss' Jeep." D16 had rear ended a vehicle AND STBX NEVER TOLD ME!

I proceeded to email STBX with the claim information. Here are the two emails I got back from the psycho bi*ch from hell:

You called my insurance carrier?  What possible right do you have to do that?  If I want to make a claim on my insurance that is my decision not yours.  I assume you will pick up the increase in the rates. By calling my insurance carrier you’ve forced me into an expense I can’t afford.  Handle it doesn’t mean pass it off

NUMBER 2 email:

Put her on your insurance immediately.

MY DECISION: If I put her on my policy, I give STBX less money per month.

FLTC, man I am so very glad to read such glowing and positive things from you. You know one of the things that really is great is having been around in those darker days then around now, the change, to see someone come out of it all in a positive way. I see and feel it in myself but seeing it in someone else is super.

Now I do want to post a word of caution to you. I too encountered someone that initially blew my socks off. She is absolutely awesome, a superb woman. We have had a great time together. I've often wondered to myself "is this the right woman...could I have met her so soon after the D?"

Here's the rub, after 3 months I began to realize a few things, first I had come a long way and life in general was really good, second, she's much further along the divorce path than me and in an even better place, (she's been D'ed 4 years) and third I still have a ways to go. So sadly this week it's all come to an end. I need to take some time still to work on me and finish establishing and settling me and my life.

So be well aware that these are great feelings but that you may find that you have some of the road to still travel before you are completely ready for an in-depth relationship.

If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive. - Mother Theresa

Me-44
W-42
S-11/8/06, D-9/12/08
M-19 1/2 yrs
D13, D11
Bomb-10/06
M
M
(((FLTC)))

I
I
Its too late to switch the kid for this accident. If she was on your wifes insurance then that insurance has to pay. As far as pocketing the money....the other kid may get forced to take it to a repair shop by the insurance company.

F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
cf,

Welcome back! Dam*, I knew when I listed all those who responded to me, I'd leave someone out. Sorry! I think what makes this easier for me than you might be the fact that I've realy been apart from my STBX for well over 2 years, and the year in Iraq was really a life-changing experience for the better. Nothing like 81 MM mortars and 107mm rockets landing on your work area to give you clarity of thought! Also, we've know each other for 20 years, and have always had fun. I know a lot about her already. The breaking point for me was in 2007, leaving for Iraq, my kids wrapped around me crying, my STBXW, DID NOT even say goodbye. She just sat in the car. THAT'S when I moved on. Another factor with "gym woman" is the mutual feeling of this. We spent a whole day just talking (and other stuff!) about where we were in life, and what we wanted and what was important. You're right, though, YOU NEVER KNOW, but my moving on, has been going on for a long time, even without finding someone else.

Hey Flynn,

My STBX is WHACKED. She's unstable and probably also drinks too much. She HATES the world, and is so incredibly angry all the time. Case in point: My S10 had a presentation at school yesterday. she arrived late. There was a seat next to me. S10 points to it and said "Sit there, mom". She proceeds to move to the other side of the room, and STANDS for an hour so she doesn't have to be near me, as though I was the one scre&ing MY boss for the last 18 months. GET OVER YOURSELF!

Thanks for the hugs, Mattie!

Last edited by FLTC; 12/18/08 11:06 AM.
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard