Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
H
H
Marisol, great you got your D a pound puppy. Great gift and she could use all that loving a pet will give her.

Sounds like your H is on his pity pot. Poor me,,, no money, no nothing. Definitely looking for sympathy and I am glad you did not give it to him. Notice he had money to get his phone turned back on? Does it also mean he is not going to buy a Christmas present for OW??? You sound more confident. A good thing.

Mof I need to show integrity and especially dignity. I was looking at myself in my H's sunglasses and I did not like what I was seeing with my own reflection. Step back and breathe. I can't DB but will wait it out for about a week and try again. Started my own stich here - losing my sanity -- how appropriate.

T2L...thinking of you and wishing you all my prayers and wishes for tomorrow. Glad you thought ahead and made plans on your anniversary. Did H come over today to see kids? keep us posted.. Hugs...

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb 7/08 INH - alien pod replaces H
8/08 - OW (direct report), I work there also
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
M
M
Quote:
Mof I need to show integrity and especially dignity.

I think it is one of the things we can control. It is not what happens to us in this life but how we handle it .

H
H
{{{{{{{{{{{T2L}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Big hugs and prayers out to you today. I know today is your anniversary and I know it will be a rough one. I am so proud of you with all that you have done so far with your GAL, DBing and Plan A/B. No one has been a better role model for us struggling here. Go with your friends tonight and do not plan on being the designated driver. After a few drinks and being surrounded by friends it will help. We care about you here and wish you the best. Take care friend.

Mof, love your statement "It is not what happens to us in this life but how we handle it", that needs to be my new mantra. Also I started a new stich titled "losing my sanity" stop by there also. Hope all is well with you...

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
T
OP Offline
T
Well Happy Anniversary to me! I have not cried today think I might have done it all yesterday.

I am off to get a hair cut and gray covered LOL. Will check in later.

Howdy Marisol! Thanks for the support{{{{hugs}}}}.

Hope how are you doing? I ran out to grab a bite to eat last night and missed your call.

Think I might take the kids to Disneyland on New Years Eve. I am checking on some cheap tickets through ebay wish y'all could go!

Back in a bit...

Me-38 H-38
Married 18years
Daughter-17 & Son-9
Discovery of EA/PA 4/23/08
Left home 5/08/08
Moved in with OW 08/01/08

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.
-- Lee Iacocca
H
H
T2L glad you checked in. Look fantastic for tonight.
I wish I could go to Disney Land also. New Years day we fly back.
Check Priceline also for cheap tickets. That would be a blast

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
M
M
Hey T2L!!!!!!!! Missed ya!!!!!!!

You will look fabulous tonight!!!!! Have fun and enjoy you deserve it!!!!!!!

I wish I had vacation time to go to Disneyland for New Years! That would be awesome! Don't they have a great fireworks show??

I am hoping next year to take my D16 to New York for New Years to be in times square and watch the ball drop. That would be the first for both of us to see. We could also visit the twin towers memorial and do some window shopping!

My next goal is to plan for her graduation trip. She hasn't decided between Japan or Spain. I'm leaning more towards Spain myself but she is very interested in the asian culture.

I would like to go to Vegas soon. Possibly February....any of you ladies interested? That would be awesome if we all met there! Fun stuff!

Me35/H35
D16/SS14
M-1yr/known H 18yrs
1st Bomb: 4/26 OW35
2nd Bomb: 8/17 OW21
Moved out 8/21/08
H filed D on 9/9/08

God determines who walks into your life...it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.
H
H
Marisol, I will be in NYC on Dec 30 to go see the tree in Rockfeller Center. I love NY and miss it living in the SW now. Let me know if you go and I will tell you where to eat and go. NYC is so much fun.

I was thinking Vegas also, but more the end of January. I actually get 3 free nights. Maybe we can get a party together! Also I started a sitch in infidelity called "losing my sanity" -- I lurk over here every day but I want some opinions on Attys, etc if H decides to ask for D in January. Stop by!

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
A
A
Hello girls,
I'm back, well it looks like this whole crap we are going through doesn't get easier or better for any of us.
I have been praying for all of you, that your h's will hear and see you like they did on your wedding day. When the covenant was made and never to be broken.
I really need somewhere to vent.
I really feel I'm doing the wrong thing here, in that I mean,by coming here and venting cause I've been focusing on my faith, and praying. And It was/is working but then last night something happened that I'm not sure if it can be fixed.
But I know it can because anything in the Lord is not impossible.
But will God touch this with a 10 foot pole. Sex????
I'm horrible at it!

H made 10 steps forward even starting to think there was something to God - h was cured from the flu the other night after thinking God was punishing him and I told him if he thinks that to ask forgiveness and after that H said he was feeling better, symptoms had reversed.
We talked the rest of the night and we decided we were going to work on things - cautiously.

Well we had sex last night, and he was still fatigued so I did the prep and got on top, we were in sync and building, but for some reason I lost sync and couldn't get it back.
He got mad and frustrated.
He told me "that" (sex) will not happen again until "you" figure it out. Me - it's all me, I can't believe that, sex is between two people. He asked me if he had done anything to make me think I need to change the movement, I said he sped up a bit, he's like yes A BIT!
He hurt me, I don't know what to do, or how to fix it. He stood there, I asked what do you want me to say - h said he wanted me to say "I'll work on it".

I need to go back to focusing on God and faith but I'm losing faith, the devil is trying to get to me. I'm not sure God can help me with sex.
I know he can do anything. But how can he work this one in me?

Jen
Me 32
H 35
Married 8yrs 3/11/2000 - Together 10 yrs
No Children

1st Bomb - 7/1999
2nd Bomb - 8/2004
3rd A - 10/2006
4th A & Bomb - 10/12/08

Done sweeping things under the rug, I need to start doing something...But what?
H
H
{{{{{T2L}}}}}}}}}}}, how are you and how was your evening. Please check in with us mother hens. You know we are here for you. Any potential contact from H during the day? Hope you were able to find some peace with the day.

Went to Atty yesterday just for consultation. It went pretty well but it made me sad last night. How did we get here? But it is a new day and I can only worry about today and get through these holidays. I have a feeling when I go home for Christmas it will be a H bashing by the family. They are really mad that he has left after bringing us here and leaving the family 2 years ago. Stressing..

All, it takes 2 to tango. I think that your H was having performance problems and put the blame on you. God wants married people to have sex, it is throughout the whole bible about H pleasing their wives and wives pleasing their Hs. Are you going to a MC? There are C and Therapists that work specifically with those types of issues. Your H might not be open to it because it might be more of his problem than yours. He seems to be very passive agressive. Are you still GAL and working on yourself? take care

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
T
OP Offline
T
Friend just sent this it's just for laughs-kinda risky. Will catch up in a bit. Had lots of fun last night and no tears yesterday.....

Twas the night before Christmas, when all throughout OZ

Hoors were guzzling liquor and blowing their schnozz

The phone wasn't ringing, their in-box was bare

All hopes had been dashed. Another lonely year

Married Men and their wives were nestled all snug in their beds,

While visions of homicide danced in hoors heads;

Hoors in their crotchless undies, vibrator in hand

Settled in for another destitute night in fantasy land

When out on hoor's lawn there arose such a clatter,

Hoor sprang from her bed to see what was the matter.

Away to the window she flew like a flash,

Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow

Gave the terrifying reality to what was below,

When, what to hoor's bulging eyes should appear,

But a pissed off Betrayed Wife whose mission was clear

With a hunger for vengeance and a wild look in her eye, Wifey roared out a chilling war cry

The hoor shat herself and begged for a pardon just as wifey came crashing through the garden

"Now, hear this you hoor and listen up well, I'm going to get you tonight and send you to hell.

Get your a$s out here and show me your face. I'll get my hands on you, you f-ing disgrace! "

The hoor was crazy scared so she quickly texted Himbo

She waited, she waited and she waited in limbo

Alas there was no word, no rescue from her true love

This is where things went from push to shove

Wifey kicked down the front door and came up the stairs

Her eyes were wild looking like two burning flares

"Where are you you f-ing hoor! I'll get you if I have to kick down every door.

You can't escape and you certainly can't hide.

C'mon biatch, let's take it outside!"

Hoor tried to be quiet but let out a gasp

Wifey heard it and quickly had hoor in her grasp

She dragged the hoor down the stairs by her hair

Then propped her sorry ass up in an old chair

She duct taped her down and out came the gear

Instruments of pain, tools for torture

"So you thought you could steal mine and my children's life?

What you seemed to forget was that I AM THE WIFE!

I am the one he wants and is choosing.

You, f-ing bitch, are the one who is losing.

You thought you could take what wasn't yours.

But now you are the one he abhors.

He never loved you or even cared.

And all those special moments you think you shared?

Well take a good look and see the real truth.

What you had wasn't real, just uncouth.

You fooled yourself year after year.

There wasn't a moment of if he held dear.

No, I'm terribly sorry to say, you were just a free blow job at the end of the day.

He has confessed all and is very remorseful.

All the info he gave me has made me very resourceful.

You are done hoor and you are finished.

Your super luuuurve powers you thought you had - DIMINISHED!

You thought it would be me who was living alone.

Now let me tell you something that will make you groan.

You are unlovable and not worth anyone's while.

Open your eyes hoor, you've been in denial.

You're unwanted, not cared for and not worth a buck.

You'll never have the real deal cuz you're just good for a f**k.

The only reason he was ever with you
was because our marriage became stale, we were sad, we were blue.

He was angry and frustrated and didn't know how to tell.

So he took a detour into your little hell.

And there you were.

Willing and able, to crawl on your knees.... under the table.

You had no conscious, you chose not to see.

Woman to woman you're a travesty!

So open your eyes hoor and have some self respect.

Perhaps if you did you wouldn't always be the reject.

Think about what you participated in.

It's vile, it's immoral and a sin.

Think about the children whose lives you almost destroyed.

The deceit you most skillfully employed.

None of this shall go without payment.

Your day is here it's time for lament.

So hold on hoor while I get my worst instrument of terror."

And then the Betrayed Wife held up a mirror.

Me-38 H-38
Married 18years
Daughter-17 & Son-9
Discovery of EA/PA 4/23/08
Left home 5/08/08
Moved in with OW 08/01/08

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.
-- Lee Iacocca
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard