Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
OP Offline
M
Wow crazy how fast things turn in the natural world as the spiritual battle is going on behind the scenes

I've not been here much since I'm still having puter problems but what time I've been able to get online I've been going to the Spirit of Hosea support group which is very private so that the genral public can't just pop in & check on who's posting since it's a members only board http://cadz.net is where a person can go through to sign up

I've also found a local Pastor who is a powerful prayer warrior & daughter & i are working on trying to figure the best way to be able to afford to get g-son into the school there at his church before the end of next week

Mary has pushed Byron forward & is paying for the attorney & court fees & I was served Oct 2nd with divorce papers which has put a weird screeching halt on all the advances that Byron & I had been making while Mary had done her best to keep us apart while he was using her car - Mary is upset that she not only had to lend Byront he money to buy the new car but the pontiac car taxes had to be paid before the toyota could be registered & of course it's my fault that the ponitac is sitting in NY & not fixed but the taxes have to be paid on it & the income tax check was directed over towards repayment of my old student loan - we'd paid his off years ago using the income tax refunds but in the recent years since he's been on his mlc journey he's been asking for the refund to be returned as injured spouse so the loan hasn't been able to be fully paid for & theres interest adding up each & every year on the original loan plus the accrued interest of the past & Mary hates that Byron's still married to me & she's not in full control - she hasn't the slightest idea yet that during their vacation time Byron had me spending the night on 3 seperate occassions

got to go - will finish later

B
B
(((((((((hugs))))))))))

I am sorry you were served.

How are you feeling? Healthwise?

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: brandnewday
(((((((((hugs))))))))))

HI BND;

Thanks for the HUGS
Having many mixed feelings & it's clear that Byron isn't committed to this divorce but that it's Mary his mother who's pushing for it, Byron's not thrilled about going to counseling but he is at least attempting to make it - last week he was late getting to me so he missed the appointment since I didn't allow for him to make me late for the appointment - I'm praying that during the counseling sessions Byron will open his eyes & hearts 1st towards God & then towards home, I've been lucky enough to be able to find a Christian Man Counselor which I think will be best for Byron & this man would like to have Jim & Mary come in for at least 1 appointment too since it's clear that Byron's failure to Leave & Cleave is due to the fact that Mary is encouraging Byron to stay there which mary confirmed herself last week Monday when I called over to ask Byron about picking up g-son from school & Mary was busy quizzing me about the divorce & trying to say that the atty told Byron not to have anything to do with me (now I know that the atty wouldn't have told Byron to be incontempt of court since the judge granted the Motion for Reconcilement with 16 months of counseling 1 month for each yr of marriage) so Byron's not telling Mary what's going on & has clearly indicated to mary that he's not fully committed to this divorce & that is irritating her greatly since she's paid for it thus far

health wise physically i'll have the problems from the car accident until God calls me home or His Day comes which ever is sooner (I'm personally praying for the Rapture to come 1st) I've gained a bit of weight but nothing compared to what I put on after I moved in with mary & jim & had to do the take out thing since Jim didn't want me to cook over at the house since mary didn't have the self control not to sneak the foods i was making & she's high diabetic & my cooking wasn't meant for high diabetics to be eatting - i think it upsets mary that regardless of how much weight that i've put on i've managed to get most of it off once i realise that i'm starting to gain again she's not lost any weight since i've met her & there was a time when she was only a size 8 but that was many many yrs ago when i met her she was a size 20 & she's only gained over the years & even a whole year after having that tube/belt type of sugery to lose weight she's still not lost any weight that is visible after a yr - a jeaous & jezebel spirit is in that woman & i'm praying for her that some how God touch her & open her eyes to the need that she has for Him & salvation

well I've got to get dressed for the day - got appointment later on today & with this icey storm it's going to be slow going & I've got to find a sweater to wear along with the warm woolie socks which I've got somewhere in the laundry that just got back from the washers

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: brandnewday
(((((((((hugs))))))))))

Wow it's been over a year since I've last been on my thread & I wanted to Give my Praise Report & Glory to God here & let everyone know that YES GOD CAN & DOES RESTORE MARRIAGES

Oh it's might not happen tomorrow, or next week or next month or even next year...
But if you do as 1st Cor 7 says & Remain Single Or Reconcile God will honor you as you honor His Word & He Will Restore The Covenant Marriage since it will bring Glory to Him!

No matter what it may look like in the natural God does have everything under control & He will do His Will & Work in our families lives but we must Pray in Faith Beleiving

If you've heard the saying that it gets worse before it gets better I say to listen & praise God when your prayers seem to stir up troubles it's because there is a war going on in the heavenlies & just like Daniel had to wait for the angel to get through, your blessing is on it's way but there's warfare going on that may be making it appear to be late - but God's Time isn't Our Time so just Hold On

Some of the additional places that I went to for prayers, encouragement & strength during my time of troubles last year are listed below

EDITED

ADVERTISING NOT ALLOWED.

Since Byron's cuddenly come home in September we've put in an offer on our 1st home which we're praying will go to closing in a little more than a week or sooner
Only God can change hearts & He has done that with Byron as well as much work on me to become the wife that Byron needs

I've grown spiritually as well as in experience through all of this in the 6 yrs since this started - who knew that I'd be taking part in ministry helping online & via phone others who have found themselves in similar sitches
Its so awesome to see how God has worked in my life & although I wouldn't have volunteered to go through all that I have I'm glad looking back that God guided me 1st here to the DB board & then on to the many other places on the web & in person to the many people who I have met during this time period

God Bless You ALL!
The Roller Coaster is still rolling along but at least now Byron & I are sitting in the same car & laughing about some of it as it's twirling along \:D

Last edited by Virginia; 12/09/08 01:15 PM.
H
H
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

When I first came here you gave me words of encouragement that I thought of often. Lately you have been on my mind. I was wondering how things were going with you!

I am SOOOO Happy to read your restored! WOW! I have been reading about a lot of restorations lately!

PRAISE GOD!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH HIM!!!!

Your a member of CPR too right?? I am also on there.

Last edited by HeartScared; 12/09/08 06:21 AM.
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: HeartScared
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

When I first came here you gave me words of encouragement that I thought of often. Lately you have been on my mind. I was wondering how things were going with you!

I am SOOOO Happy to read your restored! WOW! I have been reading about a lot of restorations lately!

PRAISE GOD!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH HIM!!!!

Your a member of CPR too right?? I am also on there.

{{{HeartSacred}}}

I'm so blessed to have been able to meet & encourage so many people during my time of trial
It makes me feel good to know that during my experience there are those who have felt encouraged by words that I've typed
just like those who were on the board before me encouraged & uplifted me when I was a newbie here back in Nov 02

I've had the marvelous opportunity to meet some people in person as well as many via the teleconferences & web chats over the years & do hope to meet more in the future as well

I was a member for a very short time of CPR but my computer crashed & I was not able to log back in but I do think I had the same name there as here but it's been so long that I'm not completely certain of that - If you can email me the admin's email so I can ask about getting reinstated so I can post an update there I'd appreciate it powerofprayingwife@yahoo.com

After a short while I found a ministers website with the same name which led me to other other ministries in support of Covenant Marrriage Standers & other directions for my spiritual growth in the area of spiritual warfare

God is awesome in how He will allow us time for the milk but there does come a time for Meat & God requires that we "move on" to the steak & potatoes instead of milk & porridge
God has guided me to learn about the truth of spiritual warfare & how important that we take back that which satan has stolen from us through this warfare - God will honor us when we honor Him & when we honestly & earnestly seek His ways rather than our own ways - God wants our holiness rather than our happiness but if we're honestly seeking God's ways rather than our own selfish wants & needs we'll find ourselves happy even during the times of trials & having the peace which surpasses all understanding

There is a gospel song which I think it's Shirley Caesar who sings it & the refrain states "He's an Ontime God... He may not come when we want Him but He's Always Right on Time!" We must truely know that not just in our heads but also in our hearts

Yes Praise God for with Him All Things ARE POSSIBLE!

Are you on MySpace or FaceBook or yahoo & msn IM, I've been more on the chat style of support groups than the boards because they are more like a normal conversation?
I'll continue to come here to post updates from time to time but as you can clearly see from the 2005-2007 roller coaster threads it's some times not at the top of the list of things to get to & why I stay mostly with the IMs more than anything

God's Peace & Blessings to you

So I am a little confused.
Has the D been stopped, papers withdrawn?
I see you are buying a new house together and going to MC together but I take it you are not living together as you say he stayed over a few times when his mom was on vacation.

I know this has been a very long journey for you and I am glad you posted an update.

H
H
Originally Posted By: MissingMyHubby

Since Byron's suddenly come home in September we've put in an offer on our 1st home which we're praying will go to closing in a little more than a week or sooner
Only God can change hearts & He has done that with Byron as well as much work on me to become the wife that Byron needs

I believe he is home!

A
A
WOW

I think I am actually speechless!

I'm just standing in awe.

God bless,

AmyC

Oh thanks HeartScared, I thought her H was abroad anyway and took it to mean he was back in USA but
Quote:
it's clear that Byron's failure to Leave & Cleave is due to the fact that Mary is encouraging Byron to stay there which mary confirmed herself last week Monday when I called over to ask Byron about picking up g-son from school & Mary was busy quizzing me about the divorce & trying to say that the atty told Byron not to have anything to do with me

Guess I am still confuse but mostly sounds promising. Good work.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard