Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
C
Kris,

I get what u mean about having yr own place!
MY girls & were living /w mom for 3 months all 4 of us in one room!! UGH!
Now we have our own place w/ OUR stuff no X stuff around and the PEACE that comes w/ out him.
My girls love the new place which we r surrounded by all their freinds btw they didnt know they were gonna be our new neighbors!

Dont ya love fiixng it up how YOU like??
Having the closet all to yourself??

H
H
amen to that Chicki! I just moved back in November and even though I pay an arm and a leg for my place it is so worth it! The best thing I could have ever done. Finally my son and myself don't have to walk around on eggshells. You can even tell the difference in him.

K
klm Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
Originally Posted By: klm
When he left, he took the stress with him. His problems are no longer my problems. Life is good.

a new mantra maybe..???

Yes Mike...I think this could be my new mantra.

Thanks everybody. I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera! I had a bumch of people over to watch the game on Saturday and so I threw everything that was laying around in the extra closet. Now I need to go through all that.

I put up the Christmas tree last night and hung curtains, everything is looking good. Today I am going to start hanging things on the wall.

I did finally get my "workout room" setup late last night. I am so excited to go home and get some exercise! I have been slipping because it has been so cold and I decided to cancel my gym membership due to the fact that xh goes there. Maybe I shouldn't have for that reason...but avoidance is good for my mental health right now.

...Speaking of avoidance. I went to wal-mart this weekend...saw xh's car in the parking lot and I just decided to leave. Is that bad? A part of me feels like I am letting him control what I do and where I go, but I just didn't feel like seeing him and OW there. I am not ready for that.

Oh yeah, and my internet still doesn't work. The guy came and my keyboard wasn't working for whatever reason so he just left the modem...and apparently it is broken. On the bright side...the TV looks AWESOME!!!!

Kris
E
E
LOL..everyone together now..His problems are no longer my problems..LOL

Quote:
I put up the Christmas tree last night and hung curtains, everything is looking good. Today I am going to start hanging things on the wall.

I did finally get my "workout room" setup late last night. I am so excited to go home and get some exercise! I have been slipping because it has been so cold and I decided to cancel my gym membership due to the fact that xh goes there. Maybe I shouldn't have for that reason...but avoidance is good for my mental health right now.

good on the tree..

I can see why on the memebership and can't blame you actually. I would have done the same. Of course my company has a gym so I solved that problme early on..not that Kim would actaully exercise at all..now..

Quote:
...Speaking of avoidance. I went to wal-mart this weekend...saw xh's car in the parking lot and I just decided to leave. Is that bad? A part of me feels like I am letting him control what I do and where I go, but I just didn't feel like seeing him and OW there. I am not ready for that.

I can understand that too..maybe once things simmer a bit and get less painful....on down the road..

Quote:
On the bright side...the TV looks AWESOME!!!!

Booyeah..

S
S
Originally Posted By: klm

Naw, not bad. Given enough time you'll go on in anyway. You will know when the time is right.

Has XH ever seen you with your BF?

Me: 43 XW: 41 Kids: 4 (3D & 1S)
M: 17 yrs S: 9/07 D: 6/08
Pre-Sep
D Thread
K
klm Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks guys.

Actually, now that I think about it....not going into the store could have been a "movement forward" for me. A year ago I WOULD have gone in and HOPED to see him. So maybe not wanting to see him is probably better than WANTING to see him.

Quote:

Not that I am aware of.

Kris
E
E
Quote:

Not to sound like an asss or anything but since we truly aren't DB'in our ex's now..I'm gonna suggest next time BF is with you..walk right on in..and flaunt it..

the girl I'm seeing..she cuts my hair..I've known her for 9 years. she lives in the county Kim lives in. She cut Kim's hair..actaully she styled Kim's hair for our wedding ceremony..LOL..we both sort of wondered what might happen when Kim finds out we are dating..and we both decided

neither one of us cares..

S
S
I was thinking that might get you over the "hump" of seeing him in public with his GF.

Me: 43 XW: 41 Kids: 4 (3D & 1S)
M: 17 yrs S: 9/07 D: 6/08
Pre-Sep
D Thread
K
klm Offline OP
OP Offline
K
It would have made it easier if BF had been with me, but I probably still wouldn't have gone in.

To be honest....I would rather not see him until I get back into my workout regimine for a while.

Kris
E
E
Quote:
To be honest....I would rather not see him until I get back into my workout regimine for a while.

you go girl..

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard