Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks Lin and Ali....sorry I havent posted in a while. Havent had that much chance to do so.

I have to say that the OW finally got married last weekend!! My H said all he knew was the town it was in and that it werent all that great from what he had heard.

He made me so mad the other day. He has been talking to woman online. Made a few friends too. Evidently has been talking to this one woman whose H just left her. Well, he texted me Tuesday night after he got the kids. He asked "Do you believe in Honesty?". I of course said Yes. Then he goes on to say "would you be mad if I took the kids to go and see a friend in town? SHe is just a friend". Well, I asked who was she? THen he calls me. Said she was just a friend. Nothing more. There was NO chance of them dating, she just needed someone to talk to. I argued with him. Told him he didnt need to take the kids. I didnt think it was appropriate. Well at the end of the call it was my understanding he werent going to take them.

Well, he did. When he brought the kids home, I asked what they did. He said they did go to the "friends" house. I kept my cool, told him I was not happy with him and I wanted to know why he called to ask my opinion on the matter when he did what he wanted to do anyway.

UGH!! I was furious. But I listened to him and said that more than likely I would never be willing to offer him an opinion again. I felt so betrayed by him.

He said he was sorry I was mad, but only a little bit sorry he did it. Said he contemplated it all the way to town.

Then he tries to throw it back on me for not wanting to talk because I was tired and needed to go to bed. He left, texted me later wanting to talk. I told him that I Didnt want to talk to him, I werent very happy with him right that minute and we would talk about it later.

Now ever since then, I cant figure him out. He has stopped texting me. Or even acting all that happy with anything. He claimed him and this woman are only friends and he wouldnt have taken the kids if he had thought there would have been any chance for him and this woman.

I just cant figure out why he had to go and do this. The only excuse he can give me is "because". Some seem to think he was trying to make me jealous, but I dont think so.

Anyway, he did come with us to Thanksgiving Dinner at my sister's and stayed the whole time. We had a nice day. Then he was right back to being "weird". Even today at tkd, he seemed distant, yet was asking me what was wrong and was I ok. Even said I looked rough! Like I had been out partying all night,,,,????

I have been trying to put up the christmas tree while the kids are with him, so they can decorate it when they come home.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Last edited by kissak; 11/30/08 02:41 AM.

Kissak

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
What a day this has been! It was definitly a Monday! Nothing went right!

Oh well, theres always tomorrow!!

My H went to see his therapist today. She wants him to go back on his meds, start exercising and she thinks he has a learning disablity like an Attention disorder.

Well, hope everyone is doing well.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
hmmmmm....sounds familiar! Just like my X!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hey Mishka...hope your doing well. I dont get on here alot these days. Not much to report really. H is staying distant lately. Very quiet and not as talkative as he use to be. I think he is having an affair with his cellphone now! He can access the web from his new phone and has found some chat rooms he talks in. I think he is using them to take his mind off the outside world. Ive been there, done that.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
Hey girl! Glad to see you pop in now and then. Hope your enjoying the holidays!

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Yes I am enjoying them. Hope you are doing good!!

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
I'm okay. Hanging in there.

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I forgot to add that on Sunday afternoon, my H came to my house to get the kids after church, he didnt have anything to do, so he and the kids stayed around a couple of hours helping me decorate the tree....well all he did was adjust it some for me, it was crooked. But he had lunch with us. It was just odd that he decided to stick around the afternoon. I had to leave at 3:30 to take the kids to a bday party, well my son didnt want to go, him and his dad were watching something on tv. So I left them there and said to lock the door when they left. My and Daughter and I went to the party. Well, last night I was checking my space page and it said there were multiple attempts to check password. I asked my son if his daddy got on the computer when I left....he said yes.

Trying to check up on me??? Hope he found what he was looking for. Just too weird.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
Wow, that's a bit wild that he'd try to do that. What's the point in that, you know?

M
M
Hey there Kissak! Good to hear you're doing well.

Your H is definitely a weird one! \:\) What is the point in prying into your life? He doesn't want to be a part of it really so he needs to leave it alone! Just my .02!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard